NO MORE BETRAYALS IN GRIFBALL??????? WTF 343????

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter and/or make non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So I was playing Grifball tonight, and for those of you who are familiar with grifball, you should know that it is next to impossible to avoid betraying your teammates. It just naturally happens sometimes. When you have eight people all charging at each other with gravity hammers, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ACCIDENTALLY BETRAYED!!!
Anyway, I kept ACCIDENTALLY betraying my teammate. It wasn’t my fault, honest. My teammates were constantly next to me trying to kill the same guy and like I said, with gravity hammers, accidents are bound to happen. Anyway, after the third time, I was booted from the game for betraying! WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K 343? SERIOUSLY? Now I am banned from playing arena for the next 15 minutes!!! How can you fricken add booting for betrayals to a game where it is bound to accidentally happen? ITS NOT FAIR AND COMPLETE -Yoink-!
You know 343, every time I start to like you guys, every time you guys add some cool new features to Halo 5 that starts to rebuild and restore my faith in you, you go and do something COMPLETELY IDIOTIC like this and completely destroy my faith in you, AGAIN AS USUAL!
WAY TO GO AND RUIN GRIFBALL, 343! One of my favorite game types, now ruined -_- Does anyone else have this problem?

I just ran in to this problem. Very discouraging and I feel your pain.

343 please fix the problem for grifball betrayals because it’s accidental betray and people tend to boot me out for no reason it was an accident betrayal

I thought they got rid of betrayal booting from Gifball already :S did this update accidentally bring it back?

at least lower the damage it does to your team, like maybe 50% dmg to team so you don’t accidently kill your own team so much

seriously…one of your favorite game types…

I got booted from my most recent game of Grifball yesterday too. I remember hearing that 343 fixed the betrayal booting a while after they put Grifball in. But I guess either 343 decided to put it back, or the game somehow brought back betrayal booting back into Grifball. Either way I’ll just avoid Grifball until 343 fixes it again.

Im working off a 5 hour ban for this right now. 5 hours!!!

It’s due to a mixture of the servers being unstable and disconnecting since the update and in part due to a few accidental tks in grifball.

I’m done playing grifball, which is my favorite mode, until they address this garbage.

They need to either remove friendly fire in grifball or get rid of bans from grifball. -Yoink- happens and most the time it’s completely accidental.

> 2533274815821646;1:
> So I was playing Grifball tonight, and for those of you who are familiar with grifball, you should know that it is next to impossible to avoid betraying your teammates. It just naturally happens sometimes. When you have eight people all charging at each other with gravity hammers, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ACCIDENTALLY BETRAYED!!!
>
> Anyway, I kept ACCIDENTALLY betraying my teammate. It wasn’t my fault, honest. My teammates were constantly next to me trying to kill the same guy and like I said, with gravity hammers, accidents are bound to happen. Anyway, after the third time, I was booted from the game for betraying! WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K 343? SERIOUSLY? Now I am banned from playing arena for the next 15 minutes!!! How can you fricken add booting for betrayals to a game where it is bound to accidentally happen? ITS NOT FAIR AND COMPLETE -Yoink-!
>
> You know 343, every time I start to like you guys, every time you guys add some cool new features to Halo 5 that starts to rebuild and restore my faith in you, you go and do something COMPLETELY IDIOTIC like this and completely destroy my faith in you, AGAIN AS USUAL!
>
> WAY TO GO AND RUIN GRIFBALL, 343! One of my favorite game types, now ruined -_- Does anyone else have this problem?

Woah, this is too much of a conspiracy theorist post :confused: 3/10 on this.

They’ve got to loosen up booting players in GRIFFBALL, betrayals are going to happen one way or another. I honestly don’t have this problem at all but to those who do I feel sorry for you people.