No more anniversary btw?!

Why did 343 get rid of Anni BTB playlist?! I loved that playlist! Anybody got answers?

It was redundant when there was already a Big Team Battle playlist.

It was removed in the August consolidation.

> Why did 343 get rid of Anni BTB playlist?! I loved that playlist! Anybody got answers?

Like Moa said, it was unfortunately removed in August. I also believe it was removed due to low population, however, you can still play on the map in BTB, but pray you get an anniversary map.

> > Why did 343 get rid of Anni BTB playlist?! I loved that playlist! Anybody got answers?
>
> Like Moa said, it was unfortunately removed in August. <mark>I also believe it was removed due to low population</mark>, however, you can still play on the map in BTB, but pray you get an anniversary map.

Not the case at all, at times, Anniversary BTB had more players than Classic.

> > > Why did 343 get rid of Anni BTB playlist?! I loved that playlist! Anybody got answers?
> >
> > Like Moa said, it was unfortunately removed in August. <mark>I also believe it was removed due to low population</mark>, however, you can still play on the map in BTB, but pray you get an anniversary map.
>
> Not the case at all, at times, Anniversary BTB had more players than Classic.

Wow, i didn’t know that. I was told that it had low population. My mistake. But im suprised. Now that you mentioned ABTB had more players, im surprised Classic wasn’t removed, yet, classic was a playlist that had no armor abilities.

> > > > Why did 343 get rid of Anni BTB playlist?! I loved that playlist! Anybody got answers?
> > >
> > > Like Moa said, it was unfortunately removed in August. <mark>I also believe it was removed due to low population</mark>, however, you can still play on the map in BTB, but pray you get an anniversary map.
> >
> > Not the case at all, at times, Anniversary BTB had more players than Classic.
>
> Wow, i didn’t know that. I was told that it had low population. My mistake. But im suprised. Now that you mentioned ABTB had more players, im surprised Classic wasn’t removed, yet, classic was a playlist that had no armor abilities.

So players who bought Anniversary for the multiplayer can actually play the Classic multiplayer and not just TU’d Reach settings?