No more action sack?

Why was action sack taken out?

I loved splockets! (Spartan lasers and rocket launchers) It was one of the best playlists around if you just wanted to mess around and have fun!

I hope they bring this playlist back. And please don’t say it was because of player count, because the super slayer playlist had less players than the action sack playlist.

I hope this playlist gets added back soon. It was so much fun. Who here agrees?

Absolutely agree my man. My favorite playlist on there.

Action Sack best playlist ever

I agree with you completely, OP. Completely.

Their TU Playlists regularly dwell in the double digits for population… why do those keep hanging around?

Action Sack often had more players than MLG, yet it gets pulled?

And lets not get into the thousands of players who regularly visited the Anniv. BTB playlist. WHy did that get pulled?

If you’re going to try to lie to the Community, 343… at least make them intelligent lies.

Right now, 343 looks very ignorant and arrogant.

Just look at the fury rampaging across these Forums.

If 343 runs Halo 4 the same way as Reach, then Halo is a dead franchise already living on borrowed time.

You are right, and what about Anniversary FFA? Now the choice for H:CEA owners is very very… well they have no choice! If they want to play Reach, they play Classic or FF. That’s it.

Re up. I want sction sack back, HERE and NOW. Don’t let Action Sack post die!

I want Action Sack! And i will write it every day untill you will put it back.

Thank you everybody. I would love some of those playlists back up as well. I would occasionally go and play anniversary BTB in order to play my favorite map from Halo CE, timberland, on there. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to do that anymore. This also irritates me about how many other players are missing out. I know that some people don’t have Reach, and have anniversary, and wanted to play multiplayer. Now they have limited choices.

One that doesn’t effect me, but the reason why I was buying DLC, is for team DLC. I noticed that team DLC was taken out. I know there weren’t that many players (about 800 or so) but that doesn’t mean that it should have been taken down.

I know that I’m asking for all the playlists to be back up, but please be generous to those that played those playlists, and their reasons as to why they played them. At least put up the ones that mattered most. (Action Sack, Anniversary FFA and BTB, and any others the community loved that was taken out).

BRING BACK ACTION SACK! one of the best playlists on here that pretty much everyone likes to play despite what their “favorite” playlist is. My swat buddies love it. My grif buddies, big team buddies , arena buddies all love action sack.

The biggest problem with action sack over the last few months was the NONSTOP flooding of Team Hotshots and Power Slayer on the playlist options…seriously. Those games are basically just slayer.

Splockets, shotty snipers, Haloball extreme, boomball and shotgun assault is where it’s at!

And bring back dodgeball from halo 3 action sack FFS!!!

ppleeeeaaasssseeeee bring it back

YES 343 BRING ACTION SACK BACK YOU OBVIOUSLY SEE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE THE PLAYLISTS NOW THERE R NO FUN PLAYLISTS WHERE U GET TO USE DIFFERENT WEAPONS AND NOW THERES NO VADE AT ALL UNLESS YOU PLAY G BALL OR ELITES

exactly I have to get my 50 G2, u take away a piece of me! give it back! NOW!

Most of the playlists should have remained, with very few taken out. (IE Anniversary team slayer (there’s anniversary classic slayer) Anniversary Firefight, squad DLC) But there was no reason to take out action sack. Please, bring it back in the September update. We want it back to have loads of fun on gametypes that wouldn’t be accepted anywhere else. (Shotty snipers, splockets, dino blasters, etc. etc.)

Just because the playlist isn’t competitive and MLG certified, it was put in the community playlist for a reason. The community wanted it there, and when Bungie was in charge, they put it in matchmaking.

In the September update, bring back the playlist! I mean, come on. What other gametype on matchmaking do you get to use a golf club as a weapon, or as an actual golf club!?

I agree that they should bring back Action Sack, and honestly, they need to remove Super Slayer, keep out Squad DLC, and bring back Classic Squad Slayer. Super Slayer is one of the most under played playlists in Halo Reach, and Squad DLC is Squad, but only for people who have the DLC maps. Also, Squad DLC has 6 players rather than 5, and Armor Lock, while Squad Slayer did not, and that was one of the greatest things about it, since people spam the HELL out of Armor Lock… And it’s fine when you fight someone who has Armor Lock, but when you’re fighting a full team who Armor Locks, it’s really a headache. As for Super Slayer, they could fuse those gametypes into normal Slayer, since it’s just Slayer with updated titles.
They can remove Anniversary Firefight; because, Anniversary Firefight’s useless, it’s just Firefight, but with the Anniversary map… Action Sack, there was REALLY NO reason for them to remove… If anything, they could’ve inserted Grifball into Action Sack, since Action Sack is more-or-less all gametypes that aren’t the usual FPS games, and they have a couple of games that are more-or-less the same as Grifball, like Hockey, and Halo Ball. Yes, you’re not holding the ball, but the concept is similar: get the ball to the goal by any means necessary.

> I agree that they should bring back Action Sack, and honestly, they need to remove Super Slayer, keep out Squad DLC, and bring back Classic Squad Slayer. Super Slayer is one of the most under played playlists in Halo Reach, and Squad DLC is Squad, but only for people who have the DLC maps.
>
> They can remove Anniversary Firefight; because, Anniversary Firefight’s useless, it’s just Firefight, but with the Anniversary map…
>
> … If anything, they could’ve inserted Grifball into Action Sack, since Action Sack is more-or-less all gametypes that aren’t the usual FPS games, and they have a couple of games that are more-or-less the same as Grifball, like Hockey, and Halo Ball. Yes, you’re not holding the ball, but the concept is similar: get the ball to the goal by any means necessary.

I agree Action Sack should come back, but keep in mind a few things.

1.There are 2 products in consideration here. Halo:Reach and Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary.
There are people out there who only bought Anniversary, and not Reach…
Therefore, Anniversary Firefight is not “useless”. It is the only way some people can play the firefight gametype. It would be almost criminal for them to drop that gametype after people purchased a game in which it was part of the deal.
My above statement, is another reason i think it’s a big mistake for them to take Big team Anniversary away…343 released their first game ( Anniversary) and before their next game even came out they slashed the playlists in HALF.
If i was a consumer of ONLY Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, why on earth would i buy your next game after this August “update” occurred???

2.You cannot put Grifball in a different playlist…Grifball has earned the right to it’s own playlist. Grifball is basically a completely different way to play Halo…and it’s popular, and has a HUGE following. There are leagues supported by teams of the fans of this game…And they take it as seriously as MLG players do playing Slayer.

Very good points man. You are right on all of them. I agree grifball should stay on its own playlist, so no one will complain for all the players voting grifball while playing action sack.

Not Halo 4 Action sack 343! We meant halo reach because it’s way better than the halo 4 creation of Action sack, 343 your Dumb -Yoinks!-!

What the hell… Lol it replaced the Negative word in to the word Yoicks… W.t.f