NO MICS!

Halo 4 > Reach by far, but whats up with no1 using mics?

on average i would say MAYBE 1 person per game (8 player playlist) is using a mic

what is that?? am I missing something? if im honest with myself, though h4 is WAY better than reach, i have more fun playing that -Yoink- game because ppl actually use mics, i have been spending more and more time on Black ops (and im not a black ops guy) because ppl use mics on black ops

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135168_1-50-Competitive-Skill-Rank-CSR---MUST-READ.aspx

Mics are not needed when randoms are in every way predictable.

Side that, i’ve had everyone muted for years as I can not stand hearing 10 year olds (MLG players) yelling about how big they think their wienies are.

> Halo 4 > Reach by far, but whats up with no1 using mics?
>
> on average i would say MAYBE 1 person per game (8 player playlist) is using a mic
>
> what is that?? am I missing something? if im honest with myself, though h4 is WAY better than reach, i have more fun playing that Yoink! game because ppl actually use mics, i have been spending more and more time on Black ops (and im not a black ops guy) because ppl use mics on black ops

If you’re blue, shoot red. If you’re red, shoot blue.

well you cant expect a 10 year old to have enough allowance left for a mic after the game… duh

Maybe they don’t want to talk. That would be my guess because I have a mic and I dont use it unless I’m in a party or playdate other than that never use it.

> Maybe they don’t want to talk. That would be my guess because I have a mic and I dont use it unless I’m in a party or playdate other than that never use it.

you sir are part of the problem…lol

all i know is everyone used mics in h3, not quite as much in reach, but enough.

its just sad in this game.

> > Maybe they don’t want to talk. That would be my guess because I have a mic and I dont use it unless I’m in a party or playdate other than that never use it.
>
> you sir are part of the problem…lol

YOU TAKE THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Then I must be part of the problem too… -_-

I’m not gonna talk to those annoying little 10 year olds who scream in to the mic like a banshee or brag about how they always play in the MLG playlist and yet they probably can’t even get 5 kills.

i NEVER use gamechat. either in a party with my friends or just playing silently.

why would i want to talk to random idiots? it was fun when i was a kid playing H2 (when parties didnt exist and literally everyone had a mic in), but that time has passed.

> why would i want to talk to random idiots?

you know for teamwork…oh wait…

why are you talking to random idiots right now? whats the difference