No microtransactions

STOP TRYING TO MILK MONEY OUT OF US, BETWEEN INFINITE AND THIS IT’S JUST AN EXTREMELY BAD LOOK.

Not to mention the justification is lame and questionable. “People might not have enough time to unlock everything” true but having micro transactions isn’t the answer.

You know what could help instead? Just have it so that whenever you get an unlock point every level up again. Done, now you have points in abundance which is way less of a problem when you have 8 seasons worth of stuff to unlock.

10 Likes

Yep level up points and daily challenges would greatly reduce the grind time.

6 Likes

Dude How strapped for cash is 343, like they are reaching far and wide with that let’s see where we can score that extra penny net

5 Likes

The reality is 343 won’t make ANY money worth making off of MCC MTX. The only people playing MCC are diehard fans, there’s no broader audience to appeal to here.

5 Likes

The Boys Unknown said it best: “We are so tired of seeing 343 use the halo franchise as a fleshlight.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNt2VSUX_xk

2 Likes

I really wish they would just bring back Campaign experience points. I remember when we used have Campaign exp. before the official challenge system was implemented. Here’s the scaling I’d like to see.

25,000 Exp-Easy
50,000 Exp-Normal
100,000 Exp-Heroic
200,000 Exp-Legendary
400,000 Exp-Legendary; All Scoring Skulls On

It’s just such an easy thing to do and put in. And I think players would very much enjoy having more opportunities to earn experience points once MCC gets to the point where there isn’t enough of a playerbase to maintain a robust online PvP experience.

It would also inspire players to push themselves on harder difficulties outside their comfort zones, and likely help them improve their campaign skill set for challenges. High Risk, High Reward as the saying goes.

2 Likes