No Message yet? Get your code here!

Haven’t received your message with the code yet? Go here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile
this will list all your halo betas and it will be at the bottom. Enjoy!

You sir, are a BLAM legend. Well played.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yeet

I click the blue July Tech Preview but it gives me the “WHY DON’T I SEE ANY HALO FLIGHT INFORMATION HERE?” page :frowning:

You’re my new favorite person in the world!

Some of us aren’t getting any access. When I click my Active July Tech Preview, I get a screen that says I don’t have access. This is an issue with many people… what the hell is going on here.

I just received the invite and its telling me to check my private messages for instructions on how to download my flight but I have nothing? and i see that its active on my flight list but when I click on it I apparently don’t have access…

I see I have the preview though I get a message saying why don’t I see my flight information, still nice to know where all my beta keys are so I can keep track of them. though so far got the message from my email that is hooked up to my account and nothing so far, gotta wait a bit longer then.

Alright update, got the insider message on halowaypoint but I can’t see it and the insider link doesn’t work so just gotta wait longer.

Even when I go there it says the preview is active but the link goes to a support article saying I’m not invited. Must be a problem becuase I receive the email telling me to check my Waypoint messages. Appears to be a lot of people with same issue.

Hoping it’s just a case of being patient.

The link goes to a support article, I’m currently pending on Xbox Insider.

yea i got my xbox insider but still havent got the code and in the link i provided, it shows my steam code but the xbox link is 404 not found.

Got the code like this thread says, But when I go to Halo MCC the beta is not listed in the drop down menu… Yes… I did get second invite and my messages folder was blank.

Hopefully they get this figured out soon! so we don’t miss out on this preview!

Acabo de recibir la invitación y me dice que revise mis mensajes privados para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo descargar mi vuelo, pero no tengo nada. y veo que está activo en mi lista de vuelos, pero cuando hago clic en él, aparentemente no tengo acceso

I received an xbox invite instead of a Steam one :frowning:

> 2535415834603525;4:
> I click the blue July Tech Preview but it gives me the “WHY DON’T I SEE ANY HALO FLIGHT INFORMATION HERE?” page :frowning:

I get that message as well, and yet I am from a pc and not from xbox: C

I was also invited and have the second email but no messages and get the “not invited” screen
does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

> 2535446341088081;10:
> The link goes to a support article, I’m currently pending on Xbox Insider.

Same… :disappointed_relieved:

When you go the link at the bottom of my flights section you should see a code in front of July Tech Preview you don’t have to click it and if your a pc player just activate the code from steam using the add game. Thanks alot sir you are a legend.

Seems like they didn’t have this planned out very well… so far no way to fix this issue.