No mention of year 1 anniversary in com update

We’re on the eve of year 1 ending in Halo 5, and there was no mention of this event in the community update. I’m very surprised that this hasn’t been acknowledged yet by 343. Makes me belive there won’t be any kind of special update for the year 1 anniversary.

Probably going to be a surprise.

Is that today? The anniversary I mean.

Edit: nvm, it’s tomorrow.

They’ll probably give us a 15$ REQ pack that gives us that unreleased Protector variant. Out of love, of course.

I’m guessing either they are keeping it quiet and it’s gonna be pretty lame, or 343I have forgotten it’s the anniversary like a terrible husband and haven’t made any plans

> 2533274820812525;5:
> I’m guessing either they are keeping it quiet and it’s gonna be pretty lame, or 343I have forgotten it’s the anniversary like a terrible husband and haven’t made any plans

Haha, it happens to us all.

I Hope they do something to celebrate the 1 year anniversary, obviously they aren’t required to but its a great opportunity to thank the players still playing a year on from launch, even if its only something small.
I expect an emblem, or a free gold pack.

You know how marriages have themed anniversaries by year (Garnet, moonstone, onyx, etc)? Well for H5 the one year anniversary is the Falcon Anniversary. Just saying.

> 2533274847563380;3:
> Is that today? The anniversary I mean.
>
> Edit: nvm, it’s tomorrow.

Halo 5 was released on the 27th. I am unsure if we’ll get anything besides paid REQ packs.