No Master Chief armor?

So I completed the campaign solo on Legendary today, but I didn’t get the master chief armor. Even though all of my friends got it when they did it… I got the achievements that say I finished it, but I would really like my armor. What do I do?

Have to beat all the missions Legendary, solo or coop, while connected to Xbox live.

Look at your campaign commendations.

Check your Campaign Commendations and look which Mission you still have to do. You’re not the only one with this glitch.

Why does everyone refer to standard Mark VI as “Master Chief Armour”? Master Chief is nowhere near the only Spartan to be seen wearing it, we’ve also seen Kelly with it, and Black Team had a set of prototype armour that was exactly the same only black.

The only Armour Master Chief is the only spartan ever seen wearing is his custom Mark VI in Halo 4. Which isn’t the same as the Mark VI you get in Multiplayer.

Anyway, if you haven’t unlocked it, try restarting your game, and if that doesn’t work, look at your online service record and see what levels it still doesn’t say you completed.

As well, make sure you do the whole campaign on either Coop, or Single Player, don’t do some single, some coop. It might not work that way.

When I see the armor, I don’t go “hey look, it’s the Mark VI armor!” I say “oh hey, it’s Master Chief’s armor!” Considering he is the main character an has the most recognizable armor. So chill.

Anyways, I was online the entire time and in my friends party, but I didn’t get the commendations. Does that mean I have to replay the last 3 missions?

Same thing happened here, spent quite a few hours today beating it solo legendary and I got all the cheivs for it but the commendations says I didn’t complete the last three levels. Now I know I was online because I was messaging friends the entire time whilst playing. I really wanted the armor for it!

ok same thing just happened to me, says I didn’t finish 3 of the maps, even though I have achievements for all, I know I got to go back to unlock them but do I have to play the entire missions or just finish them??

> So I completed the campaign solo on Legendary today, but I didn’t get the master chief armor. Even though all of my friends got it when they did it… I got the achievements that say I finished it, but I would really like my armor. What do I do?

You can’t unlock “The Master Chief Armor”.

But I got Mk. VI from completing Legendary campaign connected to Xbox LIVE.

> > So I completed the campaign solo on Legendary today, but I didn’t get the master chief armor. Even though all of my friends got it when they did it… I got the achievements that say I finished it, but I would really like my armor. What do I do?
>
> You can’t unlock “The Master Chief Armor”.
>
> But I got Mk. VI from completing Legendary campaign connected to Xbox LIVE.

I see what you did there.

> Why does everyone refer to standard Mark VI as “Master Chief Armour”? Master Chief is nowhere near the only Spartan to be seen wearing it, we’ve also seen Kelly with it, and Black Team had a set of prototype armour that was exactly the same only black.
>
> The only Armour Master Chief is the only spartan ever seen wearing is his custom Mark VI in Halo 4. Which isn’t the same as the Mark VI you get in Multiplayer.
>
> Anyway, if you haven’t unlocked it, try restarting your game, and if that doesn’t work, look at your online service record and see what levels it still doesn’t say you completed.
>
> As well, make sure you do the whole campaign on either Coop, or Single Player, don’t do some single, some coop. It might not work that way.

That’s what most of the Halo noobs call it.

Seriously, do these guys even Halo?

i found a workaround. you can just repeat the last rally point of a level on legendary to get the commendations. so, not too much to do again, for those of us who already completed it. still, they better fix this glitch soon.

> <mark>Why does everyone refer to standard Mark VI as “Master Chief Armour”? Master Chief is nowhere near the only Spartan to be seen wearing it, we’ve also seen Kelly with it, and Black Team had a set of prototype armour that was exactly the same only black.</mark>
>
> The only Armour Master Chief is the only spartan ever seen wearing is his custom Mark VI in Halo 4. Which isn’t the same as the Mark VI you get in Multiplayer.
>
> Anyway, if you haven’t unlocked it, try restarting your game, and if that doesn’t work, look at your online service record and see what levels it still doesn’t say you completed.
>
> As well, make sure you do the whole campaign on either Coop, or Single Player, don’t do some single, some coop. It might not work that way.

Because they don’t know who all of those people are? Let them call it what they want.

i did alone its so easy no hakes used if you want to do it on co-op just add me

I’d hope the OP isn’t still trying, ultron. This thread is slightly old. :slight_smile: