No Mark VI beat Campaign on Legendary

I already know what the problem is and realize other people are having this problem. The problem is after beating a level it doesn’t register in the commendations. My question is will 343 fix this or will I have to play the whole Campaign again once the commendations start registering?

I got mine… played co-op Legendary, if that makes a difference.

What I’m trying to say is if the levels didn’t register for you will you have to play those levels again on legendary or will 343 fix it and will it register without having to play again

?

wait… you get MK VI for beating it on Legendary?
Spoiler much?
not a big spoiler…but it still kinda is one

Same problem. I just beat it solo Legendary, achievements popped, and no Mark VI.

> wait… you get MK VI for beating it on Legendary?
> Spoiler much?
> not a big spoiler…but it still kinda is one

How so?

There havebeen countless threads about this,

If I went back and beat the campaign again would I get the Mark VI helmet? Please someone answer.

?

Same thing happened to me, played the campaign first for this purpose. Got the acheivements so atleast I have a record that I did it.

From what I’ve experienced you have to beat the level front to back without quitting at any point or you’ll have to start over.

No, me and my brother beat it on legendary and they both got the helmet and I didn’t and we didn’t complete it straight thru. We stopped plenty of times, hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.

I saved and quit on my Legendary playthrough and got it.

I used my day off to finish it start to end in one play through on solo legendary, was connected to live the whole time and didnt turn the xbox off, still didnt get. anyone know what we have to do to sort it? maybe just finishing it again on co-op legend?