No map fits infection.

Seriously tho, all halo 5 maps are extremely small and competitive. Where can we settle together and fight the infection? I hope they add community forge maps that are big enough.

Infection on warzone maps

I thought Plaza would be a good map

You’d have to use forge on the maps to make them better for Infection. Bungie had to do that in 3 and Reach.

But Eden would be alright for Infection. You could put some Barriers on top cat walk and your team would have to hold it down.

1. 343 adds the Infection Game Mode as an option for customs/forge
  2. Forgers make epic infection maps
  3. 343 uses epic infection maps for an infection playlist

Pretty simple stuff.

We need big maps for swat and infection if they add it

There are no maps that are big enough for Infection they are mostly small & competitive, unless they make their own new big maps or bring in fan made maps that are big enough for infection than yeah why not. But if they are going to make infection happen they are going to need some more bigger maps.

The solution is go to the many forgers in the community and tell them to make a map for Infection. Then you get as many maps as you want for free, lol! I have watched a few youtube forgers that are dying to make Infection maps.

It’s true that 343 core maps are too small for infection, especially with how fast paced Halo is, smaller maps would make infection difficult. Something else that is hard is that there are so many different variations of Infection. Which one does 343 want to make the base gametype? I imagine something unique to Halo 5 but what will that entail?

It would be cool if they made a map specifically for the Infection game type when it comes out, but looking at the current model, it will be forge maps from the community (Which is okay, I mean have you seen Salvage, or Altar? Those maps are legit!).

Sandtrap remake would be a good one

And herein we find the biggest issue with Halo 5. It is designed for one crowd only, the competitive and completely neglects everyone else.

I agree op…Only forge maps so far until Halloween comes spooky Halloween arena map…Christmas time arena map…Learn 4rm game developers…They even put fan designed costumes in DOA…Infection will be here one of these days.

Part of me wonders if that’s why its taking so long to come out.

Maybe 343 are getting Forgers in to make up a handful of dedicated Infection maps to ship with the release.

> 2533274908131346;1:
> Seriously tho, all halo 5 maps are extremely small and competitive and there’s no easy camping spots for me to just sit in for the entire match. Where can we settle together and fight the infection? I hope they add community forge maps that are big enough.

They’d need to have completely original Infection community maps that aren’t remakes of most of the H3 and Reach maps since those were terrible for infection and were just campfests.

Infection maps made by the community with the power of this Forge? That could be interesting.

It could be exclusive to community maps. It would work that way.

Just release it for custom games then once the forgers do what they do make it either a social playlist or a permanent one