No majestic map pack trailer?

The majestic map pass supposedly comes out in two weeks and I thought for sure that this week’s bulliten would have a trailer for it or at least some info on the maps but all we got was some info on spartan ops and next weeks matchmaking update. Am I the only one who’s severely disappointed with this?

I am too, where is my Majestic Map Pack trailer?

I was so stocked for this update because I really wanted to see a trailer, guess I’ll have to get my hopes up next week.

-_-

> I am too, where is my Majestic Map Pack trailer?
>
> I was so stocked for this update because I really wanted to see a trailer, guess I’ll have to get my hopes up next week.
>
> -_-

I know, right? I was refreshing the waypoint page every ten seconds waiting for the bulletin, and when it finally came I read it and was really dissapointed.

I have a feeling that they are waiting to release it on Monday. That way we will get it one week before release(I think?).

They revealed new Screenshots :slight_smile:

> They revealed new Screenshots :slight_smile:

Yeah I saw those but some of them look like they might just be spartan ops maps.

> > They revealed new Screenshots :slight_smile:
>
> Yeah I saw those but some of them look like they might just be spartan ops maps.

Yeah, because Spartan Ops has flags in it.

Guys…read the last sentence.

> And with that, I’m putting a bow on this sucker and calling it done. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, Forever Alone Day or whatever you happen to celebrate, and I’ll see you back here next week for a Bulletin that is sure to be <mark>majestic</mark>. Until then…

> > > They revealed new Screenshots :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yeah I saw those but some of them look like they might just be spartan ops maps.
>
> Yeah, because Spartan Ops has flags in it.

I didn’t say all of them look like spartan ops maps just the ones that have the phantoms and th wraiths that look like they take place outdoors.