No love for the Carbine?

I’m just wandering if anyone is thinking of using the weapon, as the majority of people are only going on about the BR, DMR, and occasionally the light rifle.
Also on the Euro gamer clips that I have seen, I haven’t seen anyone use the Carbine…

So do any of you guys think you will use it, or do you think will it be overshadowed by the other precision weapons?

Carbine lover here.

No fear, I plan to use the carbine. But, of course, I will test out all the other weapons.

I’m a DMR fanboy, but the Carbine is definitely unique enough to give a try.

Carbean lover since Halo 2 and Ill miss that Needle Rifle.Since 343 upped up the covie weps for MP,We can get more fans!!!

I intend to primarily use the Carbine myself. All of this hullabaloo about the BR and the DMR…meh, I’m not about that life, debating about killtimes and all that jazz. Enjoyed the Carbine since 2, and intend to use it in 4.

I love the Carbine and I plan on having it in one of my loadouts.

I will be going back to my much missed carbine finally. The needle rifle was ok but it wasnt good enough

I might use it, but I will probably at first use other things, mainly promethian weapons

Anyone notice it uses the Needler Rifle’s reticule.

Oh I definitely plan to use the Carbine. Probably my first loadout will be Carbine and the Assault Rifle with the Firepower perk. Seriously, the carbine looks and sounds boss. It has been too long, my dear friend.

I love the way the light rifle plays. Haven’t seen any game footage on the carbine. But I’ll go through all the guns rifles see which one fits me better.

perks? loadouts? skins? sounds like halo:cod to me. oh well, it will be interesting and bring in some cod fans due to this. Also ive decided I will definitely use carbine more than dmr or br

The Carbine is hands down my favorite rifle. I can’t believe that with Halo 4 I will now be able to play with it whenever I want, as opposed to waiting to get a map that it was on. I really hope it feels just as good or better.

> The Carbine is hands down my favorite rifle. I can’t believe that with Halo 4 I will now be able to play with it whenever I want, as opposed to waiting to get a map that it was on. I really hope it feels just as good or better.

I always went for it when it popped up,If it was safe.I prefered Covenant weapons in the Halo games.

I love the Carbine.

Love the carbine and dmr im gonna use the light rifle too all 3 of em over the br :slight_smile:

> perks? loadouts? skins? sounds like halo:cod to me. oh well, it will be interesting and bring in some cod fans due to this. Also ive decided I will definitely use carbine more than dmr or br

Funny. Haven’t heard that before -__-

Anyways just you tubed halo 4 carbine and damn it looks pretty good.

> The Carbine is hands down my favorite rifle. I can’t believe that with Halo 4 I will now be able to play with it whenever I want, as opposed to waiting to get a map that it was on. I really hope it feels just as good or better.

It’s going to be awesome being able to have it as a loadout instead of a pickup!

I always loved the carbine for campaign but not really for MP. I hope it’s more accurate this time around.

Don’t worry, after playing the game for about 7 hours I’m very certain that many will be using the carbine including myself, it was my favourite primary amongst the lot!! The BR felt kind of… strange, it wasn’t too good but the DMR was good, but felt kind of sluggish.