No Legendary ending? Just got black screen

So I finally got around to finishing this one after getting pretty peeved with it around launch time. Just finished Midnight and waited to see the face of Chief. Got a black screen as if I hadnt done it on Legendary. Pretty annoyed cause I have only played on that difficulty but whatever, its on youtube in sh!tty quality but it will suffice.

Decided to check my achievements to see what campaign ones i skipped and could go back in on Normal, lo and behold, I dont have the achievements for completing missions 4 and 5. But I do have Mortardom, the additional achievement for mission 5. WTF?!? How can it have skipped awarding achievements? And is that why I didnt get the Legendary cut scene after the credits???

If you think Im pulling your leg check my service record and gamer profile (KingBidois).

I LOVE Halo and the quality of content this game brings to the Haloverse is awesome, but seriously 343i, the issues I have faced trying to enjoy this game are pretty jarring and disappointing. (Doubt 343i will really give a toss, but I can still say my piece).

Well, see Bungie had it, so 343 had to make sure they did something different, by not including it.

Just like the logically decisions and balancing that Bungie had, 343 were adamant to make sure that isn’t int the game!

Same here. That, and the fact I had to be connected to Xbox Live, was a huge reason why I wasn’t happy about completing the game on Legendary.

But did you start from mission start? Let all cinematics play out? I doubt a missing achievement is the cause of your issue.

> Same here. That, and the fact I had to be connected to Xbox Live, was a huge reason why I wasn’t happy about completing the game on Legendary.
>
> But did you start from mission start? Let all cinematics play out? I doubt a missing achievement is the cause of your issue.

Yip started from mission start and played out the cinematics because I like to watch them all the way through - 3 times because it kept losing my progress, once after the 2nd mission then again after the 4th mission.

Same happened to me, played the game Co-Op through Legendary, and no MC face at the end.

Felt kinda jipped, but that’s what youtube’s for

In order to get the Legendary ending you must play SOLO Legendary.

Also, if you disconnected from xbox live at any time during the campaign play-through, the missions where you were offline won’t register as being played.

It sucks, but so does Halo 4 so we are just going to have to put up with it.

Does everyone not like being connected to the internet or what?

Whenever I play I am online end of story, why people arent online I have no clue.

> Does everyone not like being connected to the internet or what?
>
> Whenever I play I am online end of story, why people arent online I have no clue.

Some people play Campaign games offline so friends do not bug them during it.

> > Does everyone not like being connected to the internet or what?
> >
> > Whenever I play I am online end of story, why people arent online I have no clue.
>
> Some people play Campaign games offline so friends do not bug them during it.

There’s something called ‘Appearing offline’ but what evs.

> Does everyone not like being connected to the internet or what?
>
> Whenever I play I am online end of story, why people arent online I have no clue.

I know, it’s crazy. It’s almost like not everyone in the entire world has a constant Internet connection. What a concept.

> In order to get the Legendary ending you must play SOLO Legendary.
>
> Also, if you disconnected from xbox live at any time during the campaign play-through, the missions where you were offline won’t register as being played.
>
> It sucks, but so does Halo 4 so we are just going to have to put up with it.

Not true, it doesn’t have to be Solo, Legendary Ending can be achieved through Co-Op.

>
> Also, if you disconnected from xbox live at any time during the campaign play-through, the missions where you were offline won’t register as being played.
>

False. I did it on splitscreen co-op.

The rest of that is true though.

Start from the very beginning of the game, complete the entire game on legendary (not in one session, but in one walkthrough).

If it doesn’t work this time, there’s a glitch.

>
>

You don’t need to beat the campaign on SOLO Legendary to get the Legendary ending. You can beat it co-op and get it :slight_smile: