No killcam in Breakout feels great...

Please just take it out of other game types or make it an option.

i agree it flows much better

While playing breakout i saw the infamous T-Bag again, it made me giggle

> 2533274835725065;2:
> i agree it flows much better

Not to mention I know if I get a kill from the grave now.

I think Breakout is actually the one mode that needs it. After all when you’re dead all you have to do is spectate anyway.

> 2533274835725065;2:
> i agree it flows much better

100% agree!!

> 2533274856504035;3:
> While playing breakout i saw the infamous T-Bag again, it made me giggle

Yes, this is precisely why killcam sucks haha :slight_smile:

Yea I hate the kill cam. Especially since I do a lot of video capturing, it’s just more needless stuff to have to edit out. Not to mention it sometimes makes the game hiccup when you instantly try to skip it.

Kill Cam should stay in COD…

That what it is, I played a game and kept wondering why i was enjoying it so much more.

If it has to be in there as least make it optional in menu.

I personally dislike the kill cam… Whether i’m the one being T-Bagged or the one doing the T-Bagging - this is a quirky part of Halo past that should be carried forward! :wink:

I think it needs to be gone from the game in all modes. Mainly because it reveals info that the victim didn’t earn that he can now relay to the team,

But also because it’s glitchy

It’s also fundamentally flawed. Halo relies on team shooting and other forms of doing damage much more than other games, and a kill cam couldn’t properly show that all.

What, everyone agreed to remove killcams. Am I dead?

Dispose of the parasite that is the killcam.

> 2533274898131165;15:
> What, everyone agreed to remove killcams. Am I dead?
>
> Dispose of the parasite that is the killcam.

I know right? Seems like the one thing the Halo community can agree on.

I also agree, not a fan of kill cam.

I’m not really a fan of killcams either, but everyone noticed that they kinda fixed them in Halo 5, right? If you press “X” after a death/the start of the killcam then you skip the kill cam and go into spectate mode until respawn. It seemed like a decent compromise to me, for a casual slayer gametype at least. I do agree, in a competitive mode such as Breakout they should be turned off completely.

Also just remembered, we have theater mode too, so if I ever die in a really strange way I could always just load that up.