No key received

I’ve received the invitation by email, but I’ve not received the beta code.
Anyone knows why?
Maybe I have to wait a little longer?

Ho ricevuto l’invito tramite e-mail, ma non ho mai ricevuto il codice beta.
Qualcuno sa perché?
Forse bisogna aspettare ancora un po’?

I have been waiting since 3 hours ago AND I DON’T GET THE BLOODY KEYYY

On the halo waypoint website click your name in the top right > Halo Insider > Scroll to the bottom to find your steam key > Copy and paste key into steam (In steam click games tab then activate product)

Me goddamned too, but I didn’t even get the first email and wasn’t invited to the first flight despite doing every MCC flight from CE onwards with my Insider profile remaining unchanged the entire time.
Actual, insurmountable pain.
I keep fending off the temptation to submit a support ticket pleading for help because I don’t want to be an impatient pest, but this is suffering.

> 2533274854268698;4:
> Me goddamned too, but I didn’t even get the first email and wasn’t invited to the first flight despite doing every MCC flight from CE onwards with my Insider profile remaining unchanged the entire time.
> Actual, insurmountable pain.
> I keep fending off the temptation to submit a support ticket pleading for help because I don’t want to be an impatient pest, but this is suffering.

Im with you there, just pain :frowning:

> 2533274836627202;3:
> Click your name in the top right > Halo Insider > Scroll to the bottom to find your steam key > Copy and paste key into steam (In steam click games tab then activate product)

thanks!