No Jul vs Thel by the E3 2015 Campaign video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwjwJ9Z_XYs
On the exact mark of 5:20 on the video, you can see halsey on the far right and the Sangheili that Locke is fighting is clearly Jul´Mdama, it seems we are not getting DAT Jul vs Thel duel :frowning: , was this discussed before?

Yes, like a 1000 times XD. Even halo follower and greenskull mafe videos about it. Also there are several post in the forums.
I am also sad that we dont get the arby jul duel. Still it was a nice find, even if other have already found that detail, it wasnt an easy spot.

Arbiter would crushed Jul. It wouldn’t be fair.

Sorry for the old find folks.

> 2533274832948697;2:
> Yes, like a 1000 times XD. Even halo follower and greenskull mafe videos about it. Also there are several post in the forums.
> I am also sad that we dont get the arby jul duel. Still it was a nice find, even if other have already found that detail, it wasnt an easy spot.

The Arbiter already got Tartaros and Truth he needs to share.

Several threads about it already, but I agree with many, I was really looking forward to that possible duel.

Am I missing something? Was a law passed forbidding Jul to take part in more than one fight per Halo game? It’s entirely possible he duels Thel as well as Locke. Though there’s no doubt Arby would stomp him.

Jul isn’t even a good fighter, so Thel would wipe the floor wit him.