No Invite still, this was Completely avoidable.

So, about 48 hours after invites were sent out and there’s thousands of players who still haven’t received their email invites.

The excuse by 343i? Well they’ve sent them, so it’s our emails which are at fault or we didn’t register correctly. It’s out of their hands.

Erm, excuse me 343i but couldn’t you have sent these invites out maybe sooner to avoid players not receiving emails? Or maybe you could invite people via waypoint to avoid this mass email drama?
I’ve seen moderators admit they knew sending mass emails could result in people not receiving emails until days had passed, and I think it’s awful that 343i are trying to negate their role in causing this mess.

I, like many others in this community, have supported 343i and defended them when they’ve done wrong. It’s just another slap in the face that now there will be thousands of players left out due to 343i’s poor planning.

343i, try to resolve this issue. You know which players have signed up, you know which players have been invited, send them all the details they need via waypoint so they can play the game.

First off how is it 343s problem that your email provider has delayed the reception of the email. They sent them out their part is done. They also sent them out in waves since last time they had the issue with some of them not being received until a few days later. Have you checked to make sure you are signed up correctly, ex are you signed up to receive email notifications from insider. Have you checked all possible boxes and folders in your email. I realize this can be frustrating but guess what, if you are invited to the flight but just don’t see the email, you’ll receive one tomorrow at some point telling you where and when to download the game for the flight.

> 2690766741662198;2:
> First off how is it 343s problem that your email provider has delayed the reception of the email. They sent them out their part is done. They also sent them out in waves since last time they had the issue with some of them not being received until a few days later. Have you checked to make sure you are signed up correctly, ex are you signed up to receive email notifications from insider. Have you checked all possible boxes and folders in your email. I realize this can be frustrating but guess what, if you are invited to the flight but just don’t see the email, you’ll receive one tomorrow at some point telling you where and when to download the game for the flight.

I find it hard to believe that Yahoo, Outlook, etc are delaying emails when the Waypoint site itself sometimes doesn’t properly communicate invites in the notifications and/or messages panel. I’m pretty sure everybody that’s capable of finding and posting on the “Insiders” forum has definitely checked their opt-in status. Also, the comment on waiting to see if the email is delivered tomorrow is wrong. Many people’s emails were delayed far after the first flight had ended, making it a missed opportunity completely. I hope these emails are delayed for many of us die-hard long-time fans instead of simply being left out.

INSIDERS, REMEMBER. Later today, if the flight begins and is not delayed and you have STILL NOT GOTTEN AN EMAIL, try this.

1. Go to your profile at the top of the Halo Waypoint website and click it so the submenus come down.
  2. Click “Halo Insider”
  3. Scroll down to the section titled “My Flights”
  4. If the Halo Infinite flight that starts today is listen, contact 343 support because you are missing an email/key. If it’s not there, then contact them if you wish about the reasoning.

> 2533274910131217;1:
> I’ve seen moderators admit they knew sending mass emails could result in people not receiving emails until days had passed…

I mean, this isn’t new. This is an issue hat has plagued mass email for as long as mass email has existed and something every company that does this has to deal with. It’s also something they tried to mitigate well in advance, as they were sending out loads of test emails months ago in an attempt to train spam filters. It’s not something they can easily control.

Sending invites weeks in advance isn’t a fix to this either, as it just leaves people complaining the have a code they can’t use. it also doesn’t guarantee that emails will be relayed on time by providers.