No Invasion, BTB2 Is Not What We Expected

I never “mained” an elite. But this rumored BTB2 had me hyped that MP could be more than just a Spartan training simulator. We were hoping that BTB2 would pit players against each other on both the UNSC and Banished sides in large-scale battles of major significance that help shape the outcome of the war and will go down in history. Guess not.

> 2535421108515819;1:
> I never “mained” an elite. But this rumored BTB2 had me hyped that MP could be more than just a Spartan training simulator. We were hoping that BTB2 would pit players against each other on both the UNSC and Banished sides in large-scale battles of major significance that help shape the outcome of the war and will go down in history. Guess not.

I’ve quoted your post with 2 very important key-words highlighted in bold. Use them to determine what exactly went wrong to cause your disappointment.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274882881665;2:
> > 2535421108515819;1:
> > I never “mained” an elite. But this rumored BTB2 had me hyped that MP could be more than just a Spartan training simulator. We were hoping that BTB2 would pit players against each other on both the UNSC and Banished sides in large-scale battles of major significance that help shape the outcome of the war and will go down in history. Guess not.
>
> I’ve quoted your post with 2 very important key-words highlighted in bold. Use them to determine what exactly went wrong to cause your disappointment.

People like you guzzling whatever 343’s fatty gives you to drink without question are the reason we ended up with Halo 5’s campaign.

> 2535421108515819;3:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > > 2535421108515819;1:
> > > I never “mained” an elite. But this rumored BTB2 had me hyped that MP could be more than just a Spartan training simulator. We were hoping that BTB2 would pit players against each other on both the UNSC and Banished sides in large-scale battles of major significance that help shape the outcome of the war and will go down in history. Guess not.
> >
> > I’ve quoted your post with 2 very important key-words highlighted in bold. Use them to determine what exactly went wrong to cause your disappointment.
>
> People like you guzzling whatever 343’s fatty gives you to drink without question are the reason we ended up with Halo 5’s campaign.

He’s only saying don’t over hype your expectations. No need to be rude

> 2533274847704400;4:
> No need to be rude

This goes to me too, I antagonised OP a bit too much there. Would’ve been easier just to say ‘Don’t over hype expectations’. Regardless its my bad too, sorry.

> 2533274882881665;5:
> > 2533274847704400;4:
> > No need to be rude
>
> This goes to me too, I antagonised OP a bit too much there. Would’ve been easier just to say ‘Don’t over hype expectations’. Regardless its my bad too, sorry.

well… there is a difference between “passive aggressive / condescending” and “guzzling whatever 343’s fatty gives you”

but you’re right. And your post was funny too

I think people need to just relax. Invasion IMO was a terrible mode that resulted in more matches than ended in one-sided poundings than the few actual good fights people remember. This isnt an elites thread, while I don’t like the reasoning given, its 100% not the truth. There are prob tons of reasons they decided not to include them. It it stinks for those that like them, really its not that big of deal.