No Helioskrill?

So I just completed every MCC campaigns on legendary with a friend and I went to halo 5 to check if I unlocked the helioskrill helmet and armor piece but they are not there in my collection. However, my friend has the armor. How can this be?

I have completed every campaign on legendary (halo 3 odst doesn’t count for this) and I still don’t have it but like I said above my friend has it. Suggestions?

> 2533274826245475;1:
> So I just completed every MCC campaigns on legendary with a friend and I went to halo 5 to check if I unlocked the helioskrill helmet and armor piece but they are not there in my collection. However, my friend has the armor. How can this be?

Well, you missed Delta Halo for one. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/service-records/players/xcadmancanx

H2 Mission 6: Delta Halo… is incomplete

I’ve completed the game on legendary…I got the legend achievement and still have no helioskrill…please help!!

> 2535455516949371;4:
> I’ve completed the game on legendary…I got the legend achievement and still have no helioskrill…please help!!

You might want to try going back to MCC, changing a customization item (emblem, armor, banner, avatar, etc.), then save and quit. Next open Halo Channel, to make sure that it updates with your MCC data. Then go back to Halo 5 and see if Helioskrill is there.

If that doesn’t work, then you may need to go back and make sure that you complete each game on Legendary all the same way (either solo or co-op, no mix and match within a game).