No Helioskrill armor after getting Legend

I recently unlocked the Legend achievement on the master chief collection and yet I did not receive the Helioskrill armor set. It’s been unlocked for a few days now and I even made sure that halo waypoint said I have it. Why is it missing?

I am Missing These armours too… Also nightfall

I’m in the exact same boat. So annoying…

I got the Legend achievement last month and I also don’t have Helioskrill. It’s also not showing as unlocked on my profile here.

I’ve contacted Microsoft support and they were utterly useless, sending me to irrelevant support articles and even trying to get me to post my issue on the Xbox customer rewards forums, which is a loyalty scheme for purchases :S

Has anyone actually gotten any help on this? I’ve not seen a single 343i staff member reply to a post on this yet, so why do they bother having a support forum?

My Armor took three days to arrive upon achieving the legend achievement.
Just give it time and it should appear.

Exact same thing just happened to me. After a solid 3 days of beating all the campaigns on legendary JUST to get the armour and now after all that I don’t even walk away with anything apart from a useless achievement. I really do hope something is done about this.

> 2533274917566811;5:
> My Armor took three days to arrive upon achieving the legend achievement.
> Just give it time and it should appear.

I got my achievement a month ago…