No head glitch in swat.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hello, so a guy on reddit posted a video where a guy had no head or armor, which makes him invicible. This has to be fixed.

[CLASSIFIED]

This was captured by the guy on reddit, and his name is Warlock433 (I used his youtube name, he has a different reddit name)

343, please fix this.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Since this was buried into oblivion, i will see if it has better luck at this hour.

>

Remove any and all gamertag references. It is against forum policy and rules.

As for this mod, it has been made aware to 343. Just report those who utilize it so the ban system can find them faster and go enjoy your next match.

You might also consider using Submit Player Review to decrease your chances of finding them again.

can’t believe people even do this. please give them a console ban for this!

> >
>
> Remove any and all gamertag references. It is against forum policy and rules.
>
> As for this mod, it has been made aware to 343. Just report those who utilize it so the ban system can find them faster and go enjoy your next match.
>
> You might also consider using Submit Player Review to decrease your chances of finding them again.

Not my video as i stated in the OP, and the account was probably a “burner” account.

It’s not a glitch, it’s a mod. And it should absolutely be dealt with immediately.

I’ve heard the occasional mention of people running into it for over a week now, and this type of thing should never be tolerated or looked over.

Part of the reason there hasn’t been much talk of it is probably because of 343’s utter tardiness in getting the proper file share system out.
Currently players can only access the last game they played in Theater mode, so if someone forgets about it or decides to move on and keep playing the game, they’ll lose any potential video proof they would have had otherwise.

The lack of response by 343 (yet again) is really disappointing. Yes this is happening during the holidays, but it’s something that should have been dealt with beforehand.

> can’t believe people even do this. please give them a console ban for this!

Well if you use the ‘File Complaint’ system and they are found cheating by Microsoft, they will receive an account ban until 12/12/9999

I always just played against a guy who had no head.

Guys calm down! No need to lose your head over this. :3

> the account was probably a “burner” account.

Regardless. Rules are rules.

You cannot post people’s stats, you cannot create flame bait, and you cannot do a bunch of other things. It helps keep the thread focused on the primary issue of headless mods, not flaming a gamertag for doing it.