No Halo Wars stat tracking?

I started to play Halo wars again and went to HaloWars.com to track my stats and couldn’t find anything. Is it shut down?

NM. A quick google search answered that question. Too bad, but that’s the problem with game specific websites - they eventually shut down. Sad.

If there was stat tracking, I could see myself picking the game up again.

@skotbot 3000, are you playing online or locally?

There’s still stat tracking… I don’t see the problem. Plus, there’s another site that shows even more stats than the actual Halo Wars site.

http://www.clanwars.cc/portal_HaloWars.aspx

@King Leonighdus - Thanks! Awesome site! It’s like the gem of Halo Wars’ stats that HaloCharts.com doesn’t fully cover.

hey i’ve been playing halo wars for the past two weeks and am looking for players who use a mic to play with…hit me up/send me a friend request to: RPT Buddy. im on all the time on weekends and at like 5:30 CST every weekday when i get off work…I also play reach, and am going to be getting mw3, bf3, ac revelations, and halo anniversary so if you play any of those as well hit me up.

I am playing online again. On most nights around 10pm EST.

> @skotbot 3000, are you playing online or locally?

I put in my gamer tag and it couldn’t find any records so at the very least it’s not working properly. and yes, I checked my spelling… :wink:

@ everyone - Upate: halowars.com is actually is using an OLD gamertag to keep track of my (latest) stats! At least it’s working.

> @ everyone - Upate: halowars.com is actually is using an OLD gamertag to keep track of my (latest) stats! At least it’s working.

That’s good news.