No Halo 2 Anniversary

No Halo 2 Anniversary (Gameplay/Commentary) - YouTube
What’s up guys. As you’ve probably seen I post a lot of Halo video’s in this forum. This video, like my last one (About Halo Replay Value) is a bit controversial, but still a good topic with some strong opinions and I want to know your thoughts on it.

Check out the video, Let’s argue in the comments :slight_smile: and if you enjoy you can Subscribe!

Halo 2 anniversary needs at least 5 more years or whats the point of calling it anniversary

> Halo 2 anniversary needs at least 5 more years or whats the point of calling it anniversary

5 more years?

Dude, Halo 2 was released 2004, so it only needs 2 years.

If I was in charge of releasing the Halo 2 HD remake I’d release it probably 8 monthes before the release of Halo 5 + for the new Xbox console.

> > Halo 2 anniversary needs at least 5 more years or whats the point of calling it anniversary
>
> 5 more years?
>
> Dude, Halo 2 was released 2004, so it only needs 2 years.

That actually makes sense. I kept thinking an H2A would need to be released in ten years because CEA was released not long ago.

Glad to see the response on the video, if you watch it make sure you leave a comment on YT so we can all discuss it :slight_smile:

I think they should do a Halo 2 Anniversary in a couple of years. I would buy it.