No grenades playlist

I can never enjoy a decent game of Halo anymore because n00bs who can’t aim just grenade spam the whole game because they have no skill. I think in Halo 4 they should make playlist that has Infinity Slayer and Team slayer, but no grenades at all.Thoughts?

There is no such need for a playlist, since you can’t pick up grenades off of your foes bodies without the Resupply Support Upgrade. Time to start making every grenade count.

If that’s not enough for you, then there is SWAT.

Custom Games.

> There is no such need for a playlist, since you can’t pick up grenades off of your foes bodies without the Resupply Support Upgrade. Time to start making every grenade count.
>
> If that’s not enough for you, then there is SWAT.

I like the energy shileds

It already exists. It’s called SWAT.

> Custom Games.

I’m talking about War Games

> It already exists. It’s called SWAT.

SWAT doesn’t have energy shields

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Sorry to ruin it for you bud but Halo is grenades. Halo is Halo b.c. of grenades, equal weapons and the push for powerups, IMO. People whining about grenade spam don’t realize that the game is all about effective grenades and sustained aiming. Learn to use them properly and I guarantee you’ll be a better player.
Next people will ask for a gametype with only grenades, or no AAs, or no power weapons, or no this or no that.

> > Custom Games.
>
> I’m talking about War Games

War Games is made up of Custom Games, Matchmaking, Forge, and Theater.

Proof look at the RTX Gameplay menu, it says War Games: Custom Games in the custom games lobby

> There is no such need for a playlist, since you can’t pick up grenades off of your foes bodies without the Resupply Support Upgrade. Time to start making every grenade count.
>
> If that’s not enough for you, then there is SWAT.