No Ghost in Halo Wars 2 Beta?

I’ve been looking back at some old footage from the first beta of Halo Wars 2 and there seems to be an absence of the ghost. We know its in the game as it is featured heavily in the promotional material.
Is it likely that they will do something similar to how the brute chieftain was treated in the original and have the ghost be a replacement for the chopper if you choose to be Let 'volir (Ship master)?!

Yes, Let 'Volir is the only leader that can use the Ghost. In a Blitz livestream not too long ago, there was gameplay of the Shipmaster using Ghosts.

> 2533274830489835;2:
> Yes, Let 'Volir is the only leader that can use the Ghost. In a Blitz livestream not too long ago, there was gameplay of the Shipmaster using Ghosts.

Oh I have not seen that gameplay do you know we’re I can find it?

> 2533274968042384;3:
> > 2533274830489835;2:
> > Yes, Let 'Volir is the only leader that can use the Ghost. In a Blitz livestream not too long ago, there was gameplay of the Shipmaster using Ghosts.
>
> Oh I have not seen that gameplay do you know we’re I can find it?

I’m not sure. The way livestreams are saved is not permanent so it might not even be available for viewing anymore. I’m sure there are images of the stream this in existence though.