No friends in custom challenges

I went to go setup my friends and I with some custom challenges but when I go to select my friends it doesnt say I have any. its on the website not the app. Please fix :slight_smile:

Moved this to the “Halo Waypoint” section. People that can help you are more likely to notice it there.

Also, what web browser were you using, and what version? If you don’t know the answer, then it’s probably Internet Explorer.

I’m using Firefox

> I’m using Firefox

Are you signed into the correct account?

If so, try clearing your cache on Firefox.

> > I’m using Firefox
>
> Are you signed into the correct account?
>
> If so, try clearing your cache on Firefox.

IF you are using a Mac or Apple: iPod, iPhone and iPad seeing some displays on Halo Way Point makes your experience minimal with out the SILVER Light Program you won’t be able to see the custom challenges. I personally had the same issue. All these MS EXE files and stuff. I haven’t tried using Google Chrome on the mac yet but i use Safari. Download the Silver light program. That helped me when i had issues.

I have the same problem, I cannot extend any custom challenges I makes to anyone on my FL (since it thinks I don’t have any…). This happens on FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. So I don’t think it’s browser related. And, to my knowledge, I have the most recent version of Silverlight. And clearing my cache doesn’t seem to have any effect.

Ω

I used to have this happen, until one day it started mysteriously working for me again!

I had a lot of problems with Firefox, so I switched to Google Chrome and everything is working now.

> I have the same problem, I cannot extend any custom challenges I makes to anyone on my FL (since it thinks I don’t have any…). This happens on FireFox, Chrome, and Safari. So I don’t think it’s browser related. And, to my knowledge, I have the most recent version of Silverlight. And clearing my cache doesn’t seem to have any effect.
>
> Ω

We were temporarily having issues communicating with LIVE, which resulted in the Custom Challenge feature not recognizing your friends. Everything should be back to normal now, though. :slight_smile: