No forge world

Dear 343 why did you not place forge world into the game that is what made froge great in the first place. If you do read this 343 us the halo players would love forge world to be back

YOU want Forge World back. i got tired of it.

Imo you have more space on forge world to make bigger maps thats what made forge great

when did you ever use the entirety of forge world to make one map? Halo 5 forge maps are still super huge.

I loved forge world, the map itself had different templates. I saw many great race tracks come out of forge world where they used the whole map.

> 2533274833309866;4:
> when did you ever use the entirety of forge world to make one map? Halo 5 forge maps are still super huge.

The space canvas, Parallax, is literally so small that I keep killing myself just by rotating around an object, trying to get a better view of it. When building on Glacier, I’m constantly running into Soft Kill Boundaries.

However, we can fly right out of Overgrowth in Forge and build wherever we want. It has three to five times the airspace of the main Forge canvases, and its lateral size is at least double that of Parallax. You can’t use lighting or fog out of bounds, though. It’s perfect for making Banshee dogfight maps and stuff like that.

They will never add Forge World because then they would have to give us UNSC Air Vehicles which will never happen. 343 doesnt add, they remove. Expect Halo 6 to have a 2D Forge map at 30fps available in either red, blue or yellow.

> 2533274843742113;6:
> > 2533274833309866;4:
> > when did you ever use the entirety of forge world to make one map? Halo 5 forge maps are still super huge.
>
>
> The space canvas, Parallax, is literally so small that I keep killing myself just by rotating around an object, trying to get a better view of it. When building on Glacier, I’m constantly running into Soft Kill Boundaries.
>
> However, we can fly right out of Overgrowth in Forge and build wherever we want. It has three to five times the airspace of the main Forge canvases, and its lateral size is at least double that of Parallax. You can’t use lighting or fog out of bounds, though. It’s perfect for making Banshee dogfight maps and stuff like that.

Same with Fathom, Truth, Empire, Regret, and The Rig. :slight_smile:
Easy to break out of.

> 2533274797303698;7:
> They will never add Forge World because then they would have to give us UNSC Air Vehicles which will never happen. 343 doesnt add, they remove. Expect Halo 6 to have a 2D Forge map at 30fps available in either red, blue or yellow.

More than 10 gigabytes of add on content since game launch disagrees with you. To remove means something was there in the first place. Halo 5 was built from the ground up on a new game engine. Every single thing in it was made from scratch. You can not simply copy and paste a feature from a past game into this one it does not work that way- every single thing in the game takes a lot of time to create. They have added in so much stuff that people have asked for since the game launched that I just don’t see how any reasonable person could make a comment like yours.

> 2533274856475758;3:
> Imo you have more space on forge world to make bigger maps thats what made forge great

It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Forge world has bigger boundries alowing you to build far out in the ocean and high up in the sky. These new canvases are tiny! I can’t build anything without hitting a soft kill barrier, can’t build huge ships. They should have kept H2A Forge and put forge world in!

I prefer having the 3 canvises (with one canvise having to environments, grass and over water). Dont get me wrong forge world was great but there honestly wasn’t all that much usefull grassy land. Forge world was basically 2 btb maps (only good for those specific maps), 2 tiny flat zones put together, halo 5 offers more to actually forge on

> 2533274975733797;10:
> > 2533274856475758;3:
> > Imo you have more space on forge world to make bigger maps thats what made forge great
>
>
> It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Forge world has bigger boundries alowing you to build far out in the ocean and high up in the sky. These new canvases are tiny! I can’t build anything without hitting a soft kill barrier, can’t build huge ships. They should have kept H2A Forge and put forge world in!

No, just No, this forge offers way more, aurgue for forge world fine, i disagree but fine, but dont say its worth having H2A forge as long as we got Forge World. just No

Forge world had more versatility I felt like I was surveying the land looking for different locations.

and with warzone why the hell not, imaging if we had forge world making maps that could actually use the majority of the map

I think the point is, people, is that Halo 5 forge has a lot more to offer, but we need a canvas like Forge World to truly unleash its potential.

They need to combine Forge World and Forge Island into one mega forge, that would be great. And bring back the H2A maps, especially Awash, they were really great too. Honestly my only problem with H5’s forge other than the sometimes overly complex controls is it’s pathetically sized maps. Like seriously? The only one with a decent size is Glacier, and that still pales next to some of the past forges. And Paraplex, seriously 343? The skybox with nothing more empty space and nothing other than forge pieces to render and that’s your smallest map? It’s like they learned nothing from H4 in terms of forge maps, because they pulled this exact same -Yoink- then too, trying to give us three different canvases to forge on, but made them all useless because they were all equally too small, which forced them to release Forge Islands. You would think they would have thrown in a huge map in there and save themselves the trouble but no, that would have been smart.

> 2533274801784225;12:
> > 2533274975733797;10:
> > > 2533274856475758;3:
> > > Imo you have more space on forge world to make bigger maps thats what made forge great
> >
> >
> > It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Forge world has bigger boundries alowing you to build far out in the ocean and high up in the sky. These new canvases are tiny! I can’t build anything without hitting a soft kill barrier, can’t build huge ships. They should have kept H2A Forge and put forge world in!
>
>
> No, just No, this forge offers way more, aurgue for forge world fine, i disagree but fine, but dont say its worth having H2A forge as long as we got Forge World. just No

Don’t forget they could always add a forge world in the future. Who knows? Maybe they’re working on one right now!

> I think the point is, people, is that Halo 5 forge has a lot more to offer, but we need a canvas like Forge World to truly unleash its potential.

That’s exactly it. Right now, we have the capability to do more than we ever been able to do before, but with with the current maps you really are just better off forging outside of arena maps, which is so dumb. Also, we need a gametype update pronto, because forge is only as good as the gametypes you can forge for, and right now the current selection doesn’t leave a whole lot of creativity.

we need something like Just course 2 or 3 size map

We don’t need forge world, just a huge canvas, the current ones are way too small.

> 2533274801784225;12:
> > 2533274975733797;10:
> > > 2533274856475758;3:
> > > Imo you have more space on forge world to make bigger maps thats what made forge great
> >
> >
> > It’s not an opinion, it’s fact. Forge world has bigger boundries alowing you to build far out in the ocean and high up in the sky. These new canvases are tiny! I can’t build anything without hitting a soft kill barrier, can’t build huge ships. They should have kept H2A Forge and put forge world in!
>
>
> No, just No**, this forge offers way more**, aurgue for forge world fine, i disagree but fine, but dont say its worth having H2A forge as long as we got Forge World. just No

Yet it lacks basic objects such as one way shields, kill balls, buildings, moveable footballs. and you have to play forge online meaning server problems affect it, you have to hold down two buttons just to move something, warzone maps aren’t forgeable, warzone items arent useable in forge, no infection kills 80% of potential forged maps. thats my two cents. H2A forge was better IMO.