no forge world maps please

majority of my games in reach takes place on forge world variants and i’m sick of seeing gray, green, and blue all the time. the amount of FW maps in reach drowned the the REAL maps and that is one of the reason why it’s so hard to play on a dlc map.

I definitely prefer seeing “real” maps over Forge variants, but I’m not against including them in matchmaking.

With three Forge pallets, I’m sure we’ll be seeing much more variety in the included Forged variants!

There are going to be 3 different forge enviroments probably with there own different structures so it should be less annoying.

Good thing they’re keeping 343 made maps and forge maps in separate playlists, if you don’t like forge maps, stay out of the community playlists.

> There are going to be 3 different forge enviroments probably with there own different structures so it should be less annoying.

I hope so. I would still prefer the 343-made maps to be original, though. There is just so much more atmosphere with the ‘originals’ as opposed to forge creations.

I love community forge creations, I just don’t think that 343 should use forge to make their maps.

I’m sure one of the Forge maps will end up being over used, we’ll just get bored of that one.

Unless forge maps are really well done, I much prefer original maps.

Halo 3 had very little to no forged maps and Halo: Reach had far too many.

Hopefuly 4 will be that balance.

Allowing everyone to make a map is a great idea. And that why i LOVE forge!

But i think there should be some discretion when picking those maps to put into the matchmaking playlists. Reach’s Playlists are plagued with awful FW maps.
It would be unbecoming for Halo $ to follow suit.

> I definitely prefer seeing “real” maps over Forge variants, but I’m not against including them in matchmaking.
>
> With three Forge pallets, I’m sure we’ll be seeing much more variety in the included Forged variants!

If the maps are made good they can work fine- if not I will cry

so, 8 people are serious???

i got sick of that too but i think 343 knew that people were getting sick of playing only on forgeworld so they made three different forgeworlds in halo 4

Any maps that kinda look like Halo Reach forge map should automatically be disqualified or put into a Forge Community Playlist since they are horrible (shadow won’t change that) and really I prefer a bad map with nice texture and environment than a okay map with crappy environment.

I want to play on good maps. I couldn’t care less about the looks of it. If it plays good, I want to play it. It just so happens that in Reach, the “real” maps are absolutely terrible and it’s likely to be the same in Halo 4.

All i want with forge is a remake of sandbox or a map similar to sandbox where they are 3 levels: sky, ground and underground.

I loved placing kill balls in the sky are and having vehicles spawn there so when you play the map you had to avoid them falling on you.

I think spending a day playing Bungie vs the World, put me off Forge maps in general. Yes there are some good mapmakers, I can’t see how 3 different palettes will stop it from becoming boring… It’ll just take 3 times as long to get bored of Forge, for me that’ll be 3 weeks at the most.

Yes, it can get boring, but I’m sure we’ll have 3 BTB maps made in Forge Worlds 3 different map + palettes. I’m sure that I’ll be fine with that.

I just want a snow map, and a map with tons of vehicles.

The number one priority should be good map design, the asthetics should come later but that dosen’t mean it should be totaly neglected. i find my self play better on maps i find visualy pleasing. for an exampel i love asylum but everytime i play it i feel puking at the start because of the ugly textures. same goes for all FW maps.

I also wish that they have a screenshot from the actual map in the lobby instead of the FW image, since it can be confusing with 3 FW maps all with the same pic…

its funny you ask for no forge world maps when 343 have already confirmed some

As a forger OP, I disagree. I’ve personally created better maps than derp base in forge, and I honestly think that most of the forge maps on reach are greater than the maps that shipped with the game.

If forge was better and the textures better, what would the problem be? I know they’re grey and annoying to look at, but the gameplay is much better than a lot of the default maps.

Better forger=Better maps.

> As a forger OP, I disagree. I’ve personally created better maps than derp base in forge, and I honestly think that most of the forge maps on reach are greater than the maps that shipped with the game.
>
> If forge was better and the textures better, what would the problem be? I know they’re grey and annoying to look at, but the gameplay is much better than a lot of the default maps.
>
> Better forger=Better maps.

The OP means that he doesn’t want to see Forge World maps that were premade by the developers and not the community.

Also, the maps that shipped with Reach were borrowed from Campaign, they weren’t built for versus.