However I have hope that one of the maps is secretly a forge world

the maps that have been remade are…
Damnation
Timberland
Hang em High
Prisoner
Battle Creek
Headlong

Keep in mind all have an updated forge pallet possibly like tempest with new forge pieces and all supposedly have more forgable locations than the orignal.

The firefight map is Instalation four based on the end of the 2nd level from halo CE

I wish they would have given us the entire second level to forge on or the Ice level from Campaign which would have been amazing.

It would appear that there is no new forge world but I have Faith in 343 seeing as they released the Halo CE Custom edition with a full map maker I believe they will at least give us more forgeability on the current maps.

sorry about the double post my computer lagged and made it appear that I needed a new subject and showed that it had not been submitted.
Please delete this one.

Though I still have high hopes for another map to forge on, I am thinking (guessing even) the forging on the anniversary maps will be limited at best. For the moment I am predicting that some (if not all) maps will have just enough forge items to manipulate how the map itself flows rather than have the ability to be able to create a completely new map altogether. However, if any maps will have any sort of forging potential I would guess Timberland may have access to the Forge World pallet with a few added pieces (much in the way of Tempest), as I believe these maps are meant more for the gameplay side of the community than the creative side (though that is not always a bad thing).

But I could be wrong, and to a point I hope I am, as not everything has been revealed about the maps or of the possible potential that they could offer for forging. Plus this is only the first day of Halofest, and there is still quite a bit of time between now and the release of Halo Anniversary.

I know timberlands has quite amount of detail in it, but I think theres more to it then they let on.

> I know timberlands has quite amount of detail in it, but I think theres more to it then they let on.

I took another look now that you mentioned and down over the edge of the cliff there is a lot of what lloks like playable area so maybe you are right and it is just the upper corner of forge world. Someone else should take a look at that.

On another note it looks like the gate on headlong might be forgeable but it is highly unlikely.

Headlong is obviously part of a huge new Forge City! :smiley:

If you look in a few of the Beaver Creek trailers you will see that in the back teleporter room, above the teleporter, there is a huge hole. Probably aesthetic, but we can dream.

> We have heard the maps none of them bear the name Forge World 2
> However I have hope that one of the maps is secretly a forge world
>
> the maps that have been remade are…
> Damnation
> Timberland
> Hang em High
> Prisoner
> Battle Creek
> Headlong
>
> Keep in mind all have an updated forge pallet possibly like tempest with new forge pieces and all supposedly have more forgable locations than the orignal.
>
> The firefight map is Instalation four based on the end of the 2nd level from halo CE
>
> I wish they would have given us the entire second level to forge on or the Ice level from Campaign which would have been amazing.
>
>
>
> It would appear that there is no new forge world but I have Faith in 343 seeing as they released the Halo CE Custom edition with a full map maker I believe they will at least give us more forgeability on the current maps.

Tempest is Forge World 2 -.-

> > We have heard the maps none of them bear the name Forge World 2
> > However I have hope that one of the maps is secretly a forge world
> >
> > the maps that have been remade are…
> > Damnation
> > Timberland
> > Hang em High
> > Prisoner
> > Battle Creek
> > Headlong
> >
> > Keep in mind all have an updated forge pallet possibly like tempest with new forge pieces and all supposedly have more forgable locations than the orignal.
> >
> > The firefight map is Instalation four based on the end of the 2nd level from halo CE
> >
> > I wish they would have given us the entire second level to forge on or the Ice level from Campaign which would have been amazing.
> >
> >
> >
> > It would appear that there is no new forge world but I have Faith in 343 seeing as they released the Halo CE Custom edition with a full map maker I believe they will at least give us more forgeability on the current maps.
>
> Tempest is Forge World 2 -.-

And Battle Canyon will be Forge World 3…

> > > We have heard the maps none of them bear the name Forge World 2
> > > However I have hope that one of the maps is secretly a forge world
> > >
> > > the maps that have been remade are…
> > > Damnation
> > > Timberland
> > > Hang em High
> > > Prisoner
> > > Battle Creek
> > > Headlong
> > >
> > > Keep in mind all have an updated forge pallet possibly like tempest with new forge pieces and all supposedly have more forgable locations than the orignal.
> > >
> > > The firefight map is Instalation four based on the end of the 2nd level from halo CE
> > >
> > > I wish they would have given us the entire second level to forge on or the Ice level from Campaign which would have been amazing.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > It would appear that there is no new forge world but I have Faith in 343 seeing as they released the Halo CE Custom edition with a full map maker I believe they will at least give us more forgeability on the current maps.
> >
> > Tempest is Forge World 2 -.-
>
> And Battle Canyon will be Forge World 3…

Tbh I’m tired of forge “worlds”
Foundry was amazing because it had the objects and the space.
Sandbox was amazing because it had the objects and the space.
Forge world has too much space (LAGGGG) and not enough objects.
Same with Tempest (plus like no one has the map packs soo forging on those pretty much renders your work useless :frowning:

Well what renders my work useless is that It is too boring to place spawns and gameplay objectives therefore I finish a map and move on never actually completing one.

forge is -Yoink-.
Its good that there is no new forge world map…
People want real maps and not gray in gray maps with horrible performance.
thx 343 :slight_smile:

Seeing what “343” has done for us so far, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a map with a brand new forge pallet, or alteast a less grey version of what we have now. Then again, they didn’t show much love for us forgers when they made the first map pack without an extensive forge pallet since forge was introduced. I’d love to forge with some covie pieces though!!

I’m hoping to see at least a small canvas area in one of the maps to forge in, be it as small as the quarry or as large as skybox, I would just be happy that there was another scene to forge in.