No Forge? 404 Inc has done it again

How does a company that promised not to change much on the halo games forget one of the best game modes? Forge is probably one of the best things Halo had to offer when it came out in Halo3. A lot of great custom maps were created and allowed players to recreate old maps using the forge mode. I don’t know if it will he in an update soon but it’s highly disappointed that a company created to focus on Halo forgot a lot of variables that made Halo what it was.

Was the absence of Forge mode a surprise to you?

They already stated they will be adding Forge in around December to give the biggest and most expansive Forge experience they can build. Alongside this it will be free along with all DLC for at least a year possibly for its entire life span

It’ll be in an update around December time.

So what rock have you been living under?

They said in a month, they are still not finished yet. It got a whole new tool set with muti grouping or something like that.l It sounds petty sweet. Do some research to find more bro.

> 2535407149471660;5:
> So what rock have you been living under?

The rock of high expectations for lower companies that promise too much and deliver so little

> 2533274803074694;2:
> Was the absence of Forge mode a surprise to you?

From 343? Nah I was expecting half of the game to be missing. Just didn’t think so much of it was.

With just a little research prior to the release you can find when stuff will actually come out into the game.

They had already said Forge would come later. As far as I’m concerned, that particular bit is “working as expected” (if not as desired).

I saw it already but you guys are completely missing the point, typical of the halo community though. But that’s okay. Guess we gotta wait another two months for something that should have been with the full game already

> 2533274792784401;11:
> I saw it already but you guys are completely missing the point, typical of the halo community though. But that’s okay. Guess we gotta wait another two months for something that should have been with the full game already

I’d rather wait two months for this new Forge than have a Forge that has barely anything new added besides a few objects. Would you have rather they delayed the whole game two months?

It’s not like they said to themselves, “Oh, let’s not include forge on launch because we’re lazy! We can just work on it post-launch and throw it out in an update.” Obviously this is not the case.

> 2533274857668109;12:
> > 2533274792784401;11:
> > I saw it already but you guys are completely missing the point, typical of the halo community though. But that’s okay. Guess we gotta wait another two months for something that should have been with the full game already
>
>
> I’d rather wait two months for this new Forge than have a Forge that has barely anything new added besides a few objects. Would you have rather they delayed the whole game two months?

damn straight

It’s coming in december.

404 Inc. isn’t the company that’s making Halo, so I don’t see what you’re so surprised about. Besides which it’s been known for months that Forge was being delayed until December (And isn’t delaying things until they work, something people have been asking for after MCC?) so why wait until now to be surprised about it?

Does anyone do any research here?

> 2533274792784401;11:
> I saw it already but you guys are completely missing the point, typical of the halo community though. But that’s okay. Guess we gotta wait another two months for something that should have been with the full game already

So you would rather have something out when its not ready. Sounds like entitlement to me.

343 put out a video and a post saying that the new forge was so big and complex that they were still working on it and it would be released in December. More info would be coming soon.

> 2533274792784401;7:
> > 2535407149471660;5:
> > So what rock have you been living under?
>
>
> The rock of high expectations for lower companies that promise too much and deliver so little

I bet you’ve been waiting months to say that.

> 2533274792784401;11:

You mean you already saw and knew that they announced well ahead of release that Forge would be delayed so they could have more time to make Forge better than it has been in years?! Get real, they don’t get to choose the release dates. Be thankful they’re putting so much effort into this game. It’s going to be FREE.