No flying vehicles other than the Banshee?

So I went into the Forge World to check out some vehicles and to mess around and I saw that neither the Falcon or the Hornet was in the vehicle list.

This seriously disappoints me and I hope 343 does something about this.

Yep. It’s sad. :confused:

Its really disappointing, wasn’t there a screenshot with falcons flying in the distance?

TBH Falcons were pretty suckish, if you were driving people rarely got in, and you were an easy target for anyone with a Splaser.

I’ll give you that, but that happened to me when I played with randoms. As for playing with my friends we usually dominated in invasion on spire.

I understand the falcon. With no driver weapons and nowhere to put a flag carrier the vehicle was pretty useless.

But not including the Hornet was a big disappointment.

> I understand the falcon. With no driver weapons and nowhere to put a flag carrier the vehicle was pretty useless.
>
> But not including the Hornet was a big disappointment.

If you had a good pilot and good gunners it was good.

I’m an excellent pilot and driver. I owned even without gunners. But Halo 4 is disappointing without flying vehicles, I mean seriously what the hell were they thinking. In Reach we not only got the Falcon to replace the Hornet, but we got Pelicans and Phantoms in campaign to fly around in. And Sabers to try out. This was seriously disappointing that they took out an entire level of playing. They refuse to add it in as seen in their two latest map packs that barely allow you to have vehicles and Majestic maps are to small for any vehicle.

How can they bring almost everything back except forge world and Vehicles that matter.

This is only one of the major disappoints in halo 4 . But what can we do, 343 messed the game up so bad that they can’t even fix it.

I miss the Falcon. That said, the Falcon’s beauty was largely in its control scheme, so I wouldn’t mind the return of the Hornet either if it used the Falcon/Pelican control scheme.

Though I really liked the Falcon for when you get in the turret and feel like you’re actually in a heli-vehicle flying over a battlefield. It was just fine to ride in, and fun to fly. Ergo, a good vehicle.

I feel 343 should add both UNSC flying vehicles into Halo 5, but give them distinct roles (and not meess it up like they did with DMR/BR).

> > I understand the falcon. With no driver weapons and nowhere to put a flag carrier the vehicle was pretty useless.
> >
> > But not including the Hornet was a big disappointment.
>
> If you had a good pilot and good gunners it was good.

Too many “if’s”. Id rather just ignore all the uncertainties and go with the hornet.

Anyhow, having neither in this game is a big dissapointment.