No flight till e3(prediction)

When do you think first flight will start?

When it’s ready of course!

I doubt they’d go from predicting an April flighting to instead flighting in June.

Edit 5/21/19: Huh. Guess I was wrong. I assume they decided to make it a more polished first flight with the time and it got away from them a bit? Either way, more wait can only be a good thing for the quality, I say.

Maybe it’s already on and we didn’t get the invites. ;(

> 2535451096713828;4:
> Maybe it’s already on and we didn’t get the invites. ;(

Not quite, the latest update from ske7ch posted yesterday talked about how the team at 343, Ruffian, and Splash Damage want to make MCC as quality as they can, so no flights are available at this time, to include the initial flights. They are still working hard, and an April progress update should be coming out not too long from now. I guess we’ll all have to be patient on this one haha. If you haven’t read that update yet, here’s the link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-insider-updates-4-29/0cf08fe1-4304-4ddd-bd90-29f93612d999/posts

I’d say by mid May, I don’t see it possibly taking till June.

> 2535418682958342;5:
> > 2535451096713828;4:
> > Maybe it’s already on and we didn’t get the invites. ;(
>
> Not quite, the latest update from ske7ch posted yesterday talked about how the team at 343, Ruffian, and Splash Damage want to make MCC as quality as they can, so no flights are available at this time, to include the initial flights. They are still working hard, and an April progress update should be coming out not too long from now. I guess we’ll all have to be patient on this one haha. If you haven’t read that update yet, here’s the link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-insider-updates-4-29/0cf08fe1-4304-4ddd-bd90-29f93612d999/posts

They already had the update: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

End of May maybe, theres really no way of knowing. I could see things getting kicked off during E3.

It’ll probably start with a trailer for Halo Infinite and then the classic “but that’s not all we have to announce today” and then bam an announcement for the beginning of public flights for the Insider Program.

If I had to guess, my money would be on some time in mid-May, likely right around the end of the Spring semester. It’d work out nicely if a majority of the people who signed up for the test flights are of high school or college age, since they’d likely be more readily available to play without finals looming over their heads.

> 2533274807275391;9:
> If I had to guess, my money would be on some time in mid-May, likely right around the end of the Spring semester. It’d work out nicely if a majority of the people who signed up for the test flights are of high school or college age, since they’d likely be more readily available to play without finals looming over their heads.

Exactly. My flexibility can only grow after mid-May.

Being in the MCC insider last year, it will definitely launch when it’s ready. The goal is a great user experience and the builds they sent out were always pretty top notch. I’m betting it will be this month.

I would hope Reach would at least hit Xbox on or around E3.
Don’t know how long the flights are supposed to last but would be nice if we were testing Reach in a week and everyone on Xbox next month.

Next week or sometime towards the end of this month. If not then I don’t know what to think. My guess is that they’re waiting for the Xbox S All Digital to release. Then we will get an official announcement on when Reach Flights will come.

My optimistic side is telling me very close to the end of May but my pessimistic side is telling me much later in the summer.

I have a feeling that flights will start mid May (if not sooner). My speculation for E3, Microsoft will announce the price and maybe when Reach (Xbox’s version or both) will come out or that there will be a flight open to everyone. If MCC has more time at E3, they might unveil some planned new features and the MCC progression system.

All I hope is that university is over for the semester before it comes out so I can play it all day every day

I’ve talked this over with friends & general peeps, about all of them said around mid May to the start of June. My personal thoughts will be that it’s gonna be start of May 10th ish.

> 2533274806844209;11:
> Being in the MCC insider last year, it will definitely launch when it’s ready. The goal is a great user experience and the builds they sent out were always pretty top notch. I’m betting it will be this month.

Can’t say for sure, because PC is a little more complicated.

> 2535454703778907;18:
> > 2533274806844209;11:
> > Being in the MCC insider last year, it will definitely launch when it’s ready. The goal is a great user experience and the builds they sent out were always pretty top notch. I’m betting it will be this month.
>
> Can’t say for sure, because PC is a little more complicated.

i think first flights will be held by the end of this month and according to the devs Reach PC is already working have a look at the post
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

> 2535428671003599;19:
> > 2535454703778907;18:
> > > 2533274806844209;11:
> > > Being in the MCC insider last year, it will definitely launch when it’s ready. The goal is a great user experience and the builds they sent out were always pretty top notch. I’m betting it will be this month.
> >
> > Can’t say for sure, because PC is a little more complicated.
>
> i think first flights will be held by the end of this month and according to the devs Reach PC is already working have a look at the post
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

Working well and being fit for release are two different things, but at least they aren’t rushing them all out to appease those who are incapable of waiting a few months for a quality product.