No FF + Sprint + Plasma Grenades = LOL

Got a few enemies in the room next to you?

Have a teammate who’s willing to risk being shot but no worries about being blown up?

Well have I got a deal for you!

Throw your Plasma Grenades onto your teammate and have them run into the crowd of enemies. Watch as you get multi kill after multi kill and your teammate walks away unscathed thanks to no Friendly Fire!

> Got a few enemies in the room next to you?
>
> Have a teammate who’s willing to risk being shot but no worries about being blown up?
>
> Well have I got a deal for you!
>
> Throw your Plasma Grenades onto your teammate and have them run into the crowd of enemies. Watch as you get multi kill after multi kill and your teammate walks away unscathed thanks to no Friendly Fire!

That’s actually a pretty smart idea. Kinda like suicide bombing.

Grunts do that all the time, so why can’t players? What is wrong with friendly fire? I know I got sick of people betraying me all the time in previous games.

This made me laugh though, haha. I bet you are so pro… oh wait… that doesn’t mean anything, cause no one cares.

Nice try.

xD I did that once with my friend each other Lol!! like 3-4 times XP
also funny with Jetpack and camouflage Xp, Invisible bomb lol
Meow!!

(Edit: We are not doing this often, we only did “Lolz” Stuff)

You use a sticky detonator for that, you also place sticky detonators on the the flag or oddball.

lol plasma nades…

Sticky DET works way better imo

> This made me laugh though, haha. I bet you are so pro… oh wait… that doesn’t mean anything, cause no one cares.

Yea because my max rank of 31 in Halo 3 is so awesome…

facepalm

> Got a few enemies in the room next to you?
>
> Have a teammate who’s willing to risk being shot but no worries about being blown up?
>
> Well have I got a deal for you!
>
> Throw your Plasma Grenades onto your teammate and have them run into the crowd of enemies. Watch as you get multi kill after multi kill and your teammate walks away unscathed thanks to no Friendly Fire!

This reminds me of a wonderful game I played on Halo 3 with my brother on Narrows. During a rush on the enemy team I was in a firefight and my bro stuck me in the back of the head. Little did I realize the enemy team laying in wait to pummel me, however my little brothers maneuver earned him his first (of many) extermination medal in the mp. Of course, I was the sacrificial lamb, but it was great to watch the video and see the “Betrayal” voice followed quickly by the “Overkill - Extermination”.

I think he still has that on his Halo 3 file share…

Whenever I have a sticky detonator and my friend is in the Ghost, I stick one to the front. Then he goes off to splatter people and if he is highjacked, I just detonate it.

We do the same with the Mantis when pressing into enemy territory during CTF.

> > Got a few enemies in the room next to you?
> >
> > Have a teammate who’s willing to risk being shot but no worries about being blown up?
> >
> > Well have I got a deal for you!
> >
> > Throw your Plasma Grenades onto your teammate and have them run into the crowd of enemies. Watch as you get multi kill after multi kill and your teammate walks away unscathed thanks to no Friendly Fire!
>
> That’s actually a pretty smart idea. Kinda like suicide bombing.
>
> Grunts do that all the time, so why can’t players? What is wrong with friendly fire? I know I got sick of people betraying me all the time in previous games.
>
> This made me laugh though, haha. I bet you are so pro… oh wait… that doesn’t mean anything, cause no one cares.
>
> Nice try.

Wow, someone is insecure about himself, and hates good players. I bet your so what is the opposite of pro?

> > > Got a few enemies in the room next to you?
> > >
> > > Have a teammate who’s willing to risk being shot but no worries about being blown up?
> > >
> > > Well have I got a deal for you!
> > >
> > > Throw your Plasma Grenades onto your teammate and have them run into the crowd of enemies. Watch as you get multi kill after multi kill and your teammate walks away unscathed thanks to no Friendly Fire!
> >
> > That’s actually a pretty smart idea. Kinda like suicide bombing.
> >
> > Grunts do that all the time, so why can’t players? What is wrong with friendly fire? I know I got sick of people betraying me all the time in previous games.
> >
> > This made me laugh though, haha. I bet you are so pro… oh wait… that doesn’t mean anything, cause no one cares.
> >
> > Nice try.
>
> Wow, someone is insecure about himself, and hates good players. I bet your so what is the opposite of pro?

Actually I’m kind of the opposite of pro myself, which is ironic lol