NO FALCON IN MEMORIES OF REACH!?

Well title basically says it all.

Halo 5 really needs a UNSC air vehicle. I feel like 343 really needs to address this, and give us answers. Will we or will we not, see a UNSC air vehicle in Halo 5.

They have the resources, they have the money, they need to do this. If they managed to bring in a Hornet to H2A they can certainly do it for H5G.

Any thoughts, discussions?

I’d like a UNSC air vehicle. Just having the Banshee and Phaeton isn’t enough. Humanity needs to represent too! Hell I miss the constant background air battles that occurred in Halo 3/Reach. Those should come back too.

Well there is the ONI that we know nothing about right now

Pretty sure its the legendary req with the oni symbol

I was pretty sadden about that too. And the 2 very well blurred out reqs are not vehicle reqs either… :frowning:

I’m holding out till flying Elephants are added in!

> 2533274903392888;3:
> Well there is the ONI that we know nothing about right now

My bet is that this is the falcon.

There’s a legendary with an ONI symbol covering it up. They could be hiding the falcon.

> 2533274903392888;3:
> Well there is the ONI that we know nothing about right now

It’s probably behind this.

Well its a warzone single use card and its not a mythic only weapons can be mythic so i believe that thats the falcon + i believe that the legendary mythic is jorges chain gun if you look closely

If it’s not the ONI blacked out one people will be pissed. Like more then usual.

> 2533275023169910;11:
> If it’s not the ONI blacked out one people will be pissed. Like more then usual.

agreed, if it isn’t the falcon then 343i has really lost complete touch with what a lot of fans want from the franchise… I know I said in a previous post that Halo 6 would be the make or break point for me as an old halo fan but this could be the early indicator…

> 2533274911267611;12:
> > 2533275023169910;11:
> > If it’s not the ONI blacked out one people will be pissed. Like more then usual.
>
>
> agreed, if it isn’t the falcon then 343i has really lost complete touch with what a lot of fans want from the franchise… I know I said in a previous post that Halo 6 would be the make or break point for me as an old halo fan but this could be the early indicator…

That’s pretty dramatic of you don’t you think

> 2535465266874213;13:
> > 2533274911267611;12:
> > > 2533275023169910;11:
> > > If it’s not the ONI blacked out one people will be pissed. Like more then usual.
> >
> >
> > agreed, if it isn’t the falcon then 343i has really lost complete touch with what a lot of fans want from the franchise… I know I said in a previous post that Halo 6 would be the make or break point for me as an old halo fan but this could be the early indicator…
>
>
> That’s pretty dramatic of you don’t you think

Sounds pretty dramatic, but people have been asking for the Falcon since they heard the Memories of Reach update would be coming out, and then some. In any case, I believe the ONI card is hiding a Falcon.

> 2535465266874213;13:
> > 2533274911267611;12:
> > > 2533275023169910;11:
> > > If it’s not the ONI blacked out one people will be pissed. Like more then usual.
> >
> >
> > agreed, if it isn’t the falcon then 343i has really lost complete touch with what a lot of fans want from the franchise… I know I said in a previous post that Halo 6 would be the make or break point for me as an old halo fan but this could be the early indicator…
>
>
> That’s pretty dramatic of you don’t you think

No, dramatic would be saying that 343i ruined halo and turned it into a COD acid trip. which i don’t think that btw and the ultra rare card would be perfect for a particular vehicle such as the falcon.

We get more weapon skins…Greeeeeeaaaaat…

If it’s the hidden oni one then that means its gonna be legendary which means like the phaeton we will barely see them

> 2533274797303698;16:
> We get more weapon skins…Greeeeeeaaaaat…

plus some of the skins were already available, and we got more number emblems…EMBLEMS!

> 2533274839169051;6:
> I’m holding out till flying Elephants are added in!

Those are gonna be in the hog wild update along with an airborne warthog.

Why would they not have a falcon in the rememberence of reach if the update is for reach and tthe falcon is in reach also the unsc has no air vehical why?