No facebook updates...

So they will not support anymore updates on the Halo4 facebook page could this be a hint for something new or what?

This got me curious, this could also mean no more dlcs etc for the game. discuss

What are you talking about? They’re still updating the Halo and Halo Waypoint Facebook pages and have no plans to stop.

It says on the Halo 4 page:

“We are in the process of consolidating our Halo Facebook pages. This page will stop being updated on 12/16. Please visit our main page to stay up-to-date on the latest Halo news and activities!”

And links to the Halo page.

I honestly don’t see how that could possibly hint at anything though.

> What are you talking about? They’re still updating the Halo and Halo Waypoint Facebook pages and have no plans to stop.

They use different pages not just the normal Halo one. True but it could also mean that they won’t update the game anymore besides matchmaking.

> It says on the Halo 4 page:
>
> “We are in the process of consolidating our Halo Facebook pages. This page will stop being updated on 12/16. Please visit our main page to stay up-to-date on the latest Halo news and activities!”
>
> And links to the Halo page.

Basically, they’re going to update/change/improve stuff. The “stop being updated” is not permanent.

> > It says on the Halo 4 page:
> >
> > “We are in the process of consolidating our Halo Facebook pages. This page will stop being updated on 12/16. Please visit our main page to stay up-to-date on the latest Halo news and activities!”
> >
> > And links to the Halo page.
>
> Basically, they’re going to update/change/improve stuff. The “stop being updated” is not permanent.

Ok so they are not done with everything ?

It doesn’t mean anything other than we’re consolidating our presence on Facebook to better serve the community. :slight_smile:

We currently have 11 different pages - CE, 2, 3, ODST, Wars, Reach, Anniversary, 4, Spartan Assault, Waypoint, and the main page. Instead of sporadic updates across all of them, we’re changing our focus to two primary pages.

Halo Waypoint will receive community-centric updates (such as the Today in Halo series, Halo IRL pictures, and things of that nature) while the official page will feature more newsy-type posts about the games and franchise.

Thanks for posting so quickly to this angel!

> Thanks for posting so quickly to this angel!

It’s what I do!!*

*.01% of the time

aha i see thanks for the reply :slight_smile: