No exp or req points

I just finished a game of Warzone and after the game ended, it didn’t load the game stats. A message said retrieving… but never came up. I didn’t get the exp points, req points, or any points added to my commendations. This has actually happened multiple times now and is getting old. Is anyone else getting this as well?

Just happened to me, And my Warzone boost card was gone too

Same. I’m no longer able to connect to the multiplayer lobbies.

I had this happen to me a few times. But I still got my points and exp, but I wasn’t able to view how much I got. Didn’t check the site to see if it showed there.

Its just lag in the system. This happens to me every once in a while. My points and experience usually show up within a minute.

I’ve been waiting for 40 minutes and still nothing.

This just happened to me after a 20min warzone I played just to get enough req points for a gold pack. WTF?!?! Did OP eventually get his points?

> 2787942626473703;7:
> This just happened to me after a 20min warzone I played just to get enough req points for a gold pack. WTF?!?! Did OP eventually get his points?

yes. wait about a min.

Been over an hour and I haven’t received them, doubt they’re gonna appear. Waste of time :(. The game I had isn’t even appearing on my game history.

The same thing happened me about 4 times now i finish an amazing game of warzone and dont get the req points and xp.

Whenever I finish a game it takes a couple seconds then the games like “oh, right, I still owe this guy 1500 REQ points” then I get my points.

Go the xbox dashboard and quit the game. Then load it up again. Its just the servers being slow on the uptake. Thats how I fix it

This has happened to me twice, after a couple of pretty good games. I never got the credit for those games, the XP, or the REQ points :frowning:

The struggle of a sub-par connection!

> 2533274822820920;13:
> This has happened to me twice, after a couple of pretty good games. I never got the credit for those games, the XP, or the REQ points :frowning:
>
> The struggle of a sub-par connection!

You got the points eventually.