No email yet. All requirements met.

I still have not received the specialization email. I live in North America. I checked my spam folder. My live account has been linked to my current email for a while now. I checked my original email. I have played well before the deadline (currently Lv.65) Sooooo… what’s the hold up?

Same story here, I dunno wtf is wrong.

Same

Any word on when the specializations will come out for everyone, including people who didn’t play before the deadline? I’m curious how long I’ll have to wait if 343 doesn’t get their -Yoink- together.

Ok, you totally made the title rhyme on purpose!

> Ok, you totally made the title rhyme on purpose!

LOL! Yep. I’m so frustrated, I’m singing my anguish!

You’re not the only one.

A kindness was given to me in the form of a generous offer (thank you) but I won’t go silent into the night until mostly everyone is content. I still haven’t received a code, neither has my brother and all of the requirements have been met.

Looks like this hasn’t changed for anyone today. As this is the 2nd, a day after the promotion ended, i think it’s fair to complain now.

Just because i have my code (again i didn’t receive one through the linked email route like everyone should have), doesn’t mean i am going to stop caring about everyone else who has been left in the dark.

Hang in there everyone.

Yeah, it sucks.

i played before the 20 and i dident recived the e-mail i am at sr70 this is so ahh i cant rank up

I’ve met all eligibility requirements for the promotion. I’d love to play without the guilt of wasted xp from irreversible challenges and commendations. I (like most others) haven’t done anything wrong to miss out on the remaining specializations. I’ve been frequently checking every folder of every email that’s ever been associated with my gamer-tag.

ME 2 :frowning:

This is the worst idea ever. Giving out the codes through email was bound to be unreliable why would they not just release the ranks to everyone? I am stuck at level 70 and still don’t have a code so I have no reason to play this game which really sucks. If 343 wants people to play their game you would think they would treat all players fairly and give everyone the ranks. But now half of this games population is entirely screwed. I played this game the day it came out and received no code.

> I still have not received the specialization email. I live in North America. I checked my spam folder. My live account has been linked to my current email for a while now. I checked my original email. I have played well before the deadline (currently Lv.65) Sooooo… what’s the hold up?

Hi, if you havn’t gotten your email yet, I had other issues with my xbox and went to customer support and asked them because I have 2 accounts - 1 is hotmail and one is yahoo. I got 1 code for yahoo and didn’t recieve the hotmail one yet. They told me that the email codes have been extended for another day so I hope this helps if people havn’t gotten theirs yet. I know this is really frustrating and the dumbest thing i’ve ever seen a game company do, but I guess hold tight for one more day and check every email you have. It should be the one if you go to your account info. I even told them I changed it because I didn’t recieve it by the 30th and they said it shouldn’t be any problem. htis was around 10:30pm cenral time sunday night if this helps.

also, I talked to them about 15 min ago sunday night. Hope this helps

> This is the worst idea ever. Giving out the codes through email was bound to be unreliable why would they not just release the ranks to everyone? I am stuck at level 70 and still don’t have a code so I have no reason to play this game which really sucks. If 343 wants people to play their game you would think they would treat all players fairly and give everyone the ranks. But now half of this games population is entirely screwed. I played this game the day it came out and received no code.

I agree - Very Bad idea

> This is the worst idea ever. Giving out the codes through email was bound to be unreliable why would they not just release the ranks to everyone? I am stuck at level 70 and still don’t have a code so I have no reason to play this game which really sucks. If 343 wants people to play their game you would think they would treat all players fairly and give everyone the ranks. But now half of this games population is entirely screwed. I played this game the day it came out and received no code.

I agree - Very Bad idea

Kinda sucks. I took waited for the email a while after maxing operator, as wetwork doesn’t really appeal to me at all. Eventually, I took it. Now it’s game over after that specialization gets maxed. I’d really like to try out nemesis. I wish companies would stick to supplemental content as DLC and not functionality content. It really rustles my jimmies.

Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Please do not post private information (email addresses, etc.).