No Email, No Message, No CODE Received

I just posted in the forums about this and its apparently closed now, but my issue still stands. I have received no email message, NOTHING! ok… Please I would like this to be fixed.

It’s not going to be fixed. Your thread will just be locked again.

If you didn’t get a code before, you aren’t going to get one now. Repeatedly posting it is just going to get you a ban. Just wait for them to be publically released or play something else.

Making one other post about it shouldn’t get me banned after they thought they had fixed the problem. Giving that they have a code to increase the level cap is ridiculous at this point. If you have nothing productive to reply, then don’t reply. I’m looking for an admin who can address this issue of 343 studios not sending me the “specialization code”

> Making one other post about it shouldn’t get me banned after they thought they had fixed the problem. Giving that they have a code to increase the level cap is ridiculous at this point. If you have nothing productive to reply, then don’t reply. I’m looking for an admin who can address this issue of 343 studios not sending me the “specialization code”

You are going to have to wait just like everyone else, demanding it is not going to make a difference. And if you make another thread about the same issue it will be locked again.

Haha, ok I just want to make sure I got this right, literally the leveling up stops for everyone at 70? I just have a question as to why did my friend receive this magic code around level 65? The logic behind this makes no sense. Excuse me for the ignorance to the logic 343 has.