no email for level cap. whens the cap lifted?

hey i got this game long before november 20th.
i’m level 70 as of today.

should i be expecting an email? and if not when does the cap get lifted?
i just want to get some of those other useful specializations.

thanks.

Nov. 30th bro

okay. people have been saying 20th… but they’ve also been saying microsofts giving mspoints out to people who play a lot so who the hell knows anymore.

at least i got wheelman now… gives me something to look forward too when complex gets upvoted heavily.

what happens if i never receive an email? how long do i have to wait then?

just kind of sucks that there’s people who have apparently received their code or have the limited edition and are getting an apparent advantage over others with their perks. i’ve ran into a lot of players at 80-110.

the stalker, rogue and ordanance reroll ones in particular. i don’t even know if these stack with other perks as some are support and some are tactical.

> okay. people have been saying 20th… but they’ve also been saying microsofts giving mspoints out to people who play a lot so who the hell knows anymore.
>
> at least i got wheelman now… gives me something to look forward too when complex gets upvoted heavily.

They are giving out MS points for playing Halo. Go check out the Xbox Rewards section of Xbox.com

oh well apparently it only counts starting from when you sign up for their rewards program so i won’t be entitled to any of that i guess and i need to wait up to 36 hours for it to start counting.

I just hit the 70 cap yesterday and it is still locked.

yes, what are the requirements to remove the level 70 cap? I don’t want my achievement and challenges xp to be thrown away…

the cap will increase as new specializations are realeased, two per week for the next three weeks

> the cap will increase as new specializations are realeased, two per week for the next three weeks

Listen to this guy. The first two specializations are released on Jan 21st.

I just got to level 70 and did not have this game before NOV 20th.
does that mean I will no longer be able to level?

Starting January 21st, they’ll release two specializations a week for the next three weeks for everybody.

So you’ll be able to start levelling again on Monday.

Oh, and:

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!