No Elites in Multiplayer

are u simply kidding me??? I can’t accept that…

They confirmed it, when?

Meh, I’ve never really cared for Elites in multiplayer.

Oh no, I can’t play as my space dinosaur!! Woe is me!!

It will be a drawback for the machinima community for sure. But given what we’ve heard for the complete story integration into multiplayer, I think its a worthy trade-off in the end.

> It will be a drawback for the machinima community for sure. But given what we’ve heard for the complete story integration into multiplayer, I think its a worthy trade-off in the end.

Disagree. Having the option to play as an Elite was one of my favorite parts of Halo.

NOW how are we going to do machinimas without our Blargy companions?!

This is horrible! And I mean it.

I never played as an Elite for very long periods of time but not being able to play as one at all just seems… wrong.

I’ve got a blarg to pick with 343i!

They haven’t ruled out invasion yet.

This may be for matchmaking only; they haven’t said anything about custom game options, which I am sure has the option to have your character be an Elite. They wouldn’t be that cruel…would they?

Hopefully it’s not true. There’s Covenant weapons, architecture, etc., so it wouldn’t make much sense to not have playable Elites at some point.

Elites not play able is not a problem here…

> Elites not play able is not a problem here…

That’s actually the only thing I’m angry about.

Hopefully they’ll be playable in Customs and Forge.

> > It will be a drawback for the machinima community for sure. But given what we’ve heard for the complete story integration into multiplayer, I think its a worthy trade-off in the end.
>
> Disagree. Having the option to play as an Elite was one of my favorite parts of Halo.

whatever happened to More Power to the people,it’s using the reach engine…this is Unfair

> Meh, I’ve never really cared for Elites in multiplayer.

yah im pissed. 343 said they will be making Halo 4 better for machinima, and i thought that would mean the addition of a third playable species, but somehow that actually led to the deduction of a species. doesnt make sense, yah our machinimas can be based off the Infinity, but that theme is going to die off really quickly, and people are going to want covenant.

> yah im pissed. 343 said they will be making Halo 4 better for machinima, and i thought that would mean the addition of a third playable species, but somehow that actually led to the deduction of a species. doesnt make sense, yah our machinimas can be based off the Infinity, but that theme is going to die off really quickly, and people are going to want covenant.

Indeed. Machinima makers will not be happy.

Honestly, I don’t see why 343i took them out. What was the point? Other than a few hitbox problems that can be easily fixed there was nothing wrong with Elites.

It doesn’t bother me, but the idea of removing something, even useless, which has been in the past games is so… well, idiot.

Link or trolling.

Umm… where was this confirmed? I didn’t see anything about it in the game informer leak.