No elites in Infinite, therfore no elite seasons?

Now its to the point that 343 doesn’t want to work with elites (assuiming that’s why or for what ever reason), so do you guys think no elite update will come? If they’re not willing to have it in the big game later this year why test new stuff in MCC

MCC isn’t a testing ground for Infinite and just because 1 team doesn’t have plans to work one something doesn’t mean the other team doesn’t either. Very possible that additional things for Elites will come to MCC

> 2533274813317074;2:
> MCC isn’t a testing ground for Infinite and just because 1 team doesn’t have plans to work one something doesn’t mean the other team doesn’t either. Very possible that additional things for Elites will come to MCC

So things not in Infinite can be in MCC. But what about things in MCC, can or do we expect them to be in Infinite?

There’s always a possibility - the work that both teams do doesn’t affect the other, but I’d have to think that knowledge sharing would be a thing between them. Certainly something Microsoft as a whole is keen on and I’ve read about between other projects. I wouldn’t expect things to be in Infinite though

Because the elite armor was never finished in halo online my hopes for 343 to add them has died a little tbh

MCC isn’t some sort of Infinite beta… Just because one game is or isn’t doing something doesn’t mean anything, the games aren’t related.

Halo Online Elite Armor was found in MCC’s files by dataminers. No Playable Elites at launch of Infinite doesn’t affect MCC