No Elites in Halo 4

I hope this isn’t a spoiler, but is anyone else disappointed you won’t be able to play as Elites in Halo 4? :confused:
I don’t know if it’s just on multiplayer or if you can play as them in custom games but… If not at all, it’s gonna make it 10x harder for me and my friends to make our Machinima especially with the loss of Firefight too.

I’d be happy if there was a Social playlist and we could play as Spartans and Sangheili’s. It doesn’t seem like that’s going to happen though.

I’m a little disappointed of there being no Elites in MM. I enjoyed playing as one throughout the previous Halo games, though I do prefer playing as a Spartan.

I really want the elites to be playable it gave halo 2,3,and reach a fun twist, I dont know why they wouldn’t put them in to be played. Yes, i understand halo 4 is focused on the return of the chief and that we will face a new enemy but elites are in halo 4 they already said that we will fight them in the beginning. So 343 PLEASE PUT PLAYABLE ELITES ITS NOT TO LATE!!!

> I really want the elites to be playable it gave halo 2,3,and reach a fun twist, I dont know why they wouldn’t put them in to be played. Yes, i understand halo 4 is focused on the return of the chief and that we will face a new enemy but elites are in halo 4 they already said that we will fight them in the beginning. So 343 PLEASE PUT PLAYABLE ELITES ITS NOT TO LATE!!!

Welcome to waypoint!!!

If you are asking me if i am among those who won’t purchase Halo 4 because we won’t be able to play Elites, then i glad to report that i am not.

I am disappointed that they have been removed from “Competitive” MM.
Hopefully they’ll be available in everything else, maybe even in Campaign. crosses fingers

There is a petition that you can sign here, to try and get them back in CMM. :smiley:

I honestly don’t care about it too much. Would it be nice? Yes, but Halo has never been about the elites for me. I do know that it’s REALLY going to upset a few communities out there though :confused:

> I really want the elites to be playable it gave halo 2,3,and reach a fun twist, I dont know why they wouldn’t put them in to be played. Yes, i understand halo 4 is focused on the return of the chief and that we will face a new enemy but elites are in halo 4 they already said that we will fight them in the beginning. So 343 PLEASE PUT PLAYABLE ELITES ITS NOT TO LATE!!!

Obviously you don’t know that the reason there aren’t Elites in MM is because the multiplayer takes place on the holo deck of the ship INFINITY and the story behind MP is SPARTAN IVs training. Thats why there are no elites. I don’t want to sound like a jerk but i can personally live without playable elites in halo 4. As long as the game is good I will be happy. Plus I like the idea of having a story behind MP, especially because of the way it ties in to the new mode, Spartan Ops.

> Obviously you don’t know that the reason there aren’t Elites in MM is because the multiplayer takes place on the holo deck of the ship INFINITY and the story behind MP is SPARTAN IVs training. Thats why there are no elites. I don’t want to sound like a jerk but i can personally live without playable elites in halo 4. As long as the game is good I will be happy. Plus I like the idea of having a story behind MP, especially because of the way it ties in to the new mode, Spartan Ops.

Canon reasons it’s possible for Sangheili to be on the UNSC Infinity:
-5 years have past since the events of Halo 3.
-They’ve traded representatives.
-The Sangheili and Humans have an alliance, though it isn’t entirely stable.
-Servants of the Abiding Truth (religious Sangheili sect)
-The S-IV’s training arena is a simulation.

Just saying. :wink:

never really cared to play as an elite in reach. probably only have a handful of games whilst playing as an elite anyways. would much rather play as a spartan and have 343 focus on them more

> I’d be happy if there was a Social playlist and we could play as Spartans and Sangheili’s. It doesn’t seem like that’s going to happen though.

That would actually be a good idea. Even though I don’t play as dinos, they are still good.

Yeah i know multiplayer is a training program for Spartans, but that doesn’t mean that cant put in a game mode for simulation battle against elites

I dont want to sound like a die hard Elite lover because i’m not i just think 343i has nothing to lose from it

MAKE ELITES COME BACK!

Personally i never played as an ELite so im not dissapointed and plus what % of the population actually plays as an Elite?