NO DUEL WIELDING ? :'(

I heard somewhere that there wont be duel wielding ? if its true then it will suck since spartans r the only ones who can duel wield and 343 industries said we will feel like a spartan in halo 4 but thats not true since we cant duel wield anymore :frowning:

No info on dual wield being back has been given but neither has there been any denial of it being in Halo 4. I know we are all excited about the reveal but keep in mind we have months of news tidbits and reveals ahead of us (also known as pure torture) so I’d wager we’ll hear about dual wielding sooner or later.

Several articles have “confirmed” that there will be no dual wielding but none that I have seen have had a quote from 343i on the topic. This may mean that they simply didn’t bother to include the quote or it may mean that they didn’t see any so they are taking that to mean that it isn’t there.

If it is absent, I will be disappointed but not necessarily surprised.

Duel wielding is one fo things that is 50/50 id say. Lots of players like it but lots dont. Its very easy to expolit by figuring out a ‘noob combo’ like the classic plasma rifle smg combo that was very popular in Halo 2. Now i flet that the changes they made for Halo 3 took duel weilding and made it less powerful. It could be back but theres no way to know if it is or not so idwait till 343 states its in or not

I’m honestly not swayed either way. If it’s in, then that’s fine and dandy, it’s another way to play, provided it’s balanced. If it’s not, then I really won’t miss it.

> Several articles have “confirmed” that there will be no dual wielding but none that I have seen have had a quote from 343i on the topic. This may mean that they simply didn’t bother to include the quote or it may mean that they didn’t see any so they are taking that to mean that it isn’t there.
>
> If it is absent, I will be disappointed but not necessarily surprised.