NO DUAL WIELDING ! :(

i know ever one saw it coming but dual wielding made halo epic an they should put it in halo 4. And correct me if i’m wrong but in reach there spartan II thats why they can’t dual wield (that makes sense) but in halo 4 they’re spartan IV one higher then spartan IIIs and they could dual wield. can some one plz explain why halo 4 has no dual wielding cause i thought that was a big piece of what made halo and it wouldn’t feel the same without it .and yes i don’t play reach as much because of it halo 3 is still awesome as ever even after five years.

Well if they would add Dual-Wield… imagine that Multiplayer would be like that alot of people and I really mean alot would only use a Plasma Pistol and a Magnum…

Nope, you’re wrong. Duel wielding was removed because it’s dumb. I remember Bungie devs saying they hated duel wielding and that’s why it wasn’t in Reach. I’m assuming it’s the same for H4.

If anyone wants to argue with me, I’ll find that interview where Bungie said that.

I was bummed, too. But after playing Halo 3, and only using a single Spiker, or a single Plasma Rifle or a single Pistol, I realized how terrible the weapons would have to be to make duel wield work.

I wont miss it too much.

I’m ecstatic it’s gone. It made half the weapons useless.

While dual-wielding was fun and all, it was a rather unneeded part of the games. It’s somewhat disappointing that they’re not returning, but it’s not something I’m going to get fussed about.

> Nope, you’re wrong. Duel wielding was removed because it’s dumb. I remember Bungie devs saying they hated duel wielding and that’s why it wasn’t in Reach. I’m assuming it’s the same for H4.
>
> If anyone wants to argue with me, I’ll find that interview where Bungie said that.

So you’re saying that the OP’s opinion is wrong and that dual-wielding is dumb because Bungie staff said it was?

Sheeple.

I simply don´t like it.

I preffer my DMR/BR and my grenades

I’m sorry but i actually want to see this interview… duel wielding was not “dumb”

Im sorry to come at you like this but… -_- thats just the dumbest thing i have ever heard. they cant dual wield cause they are spartan 2s??? so it take special training be able to hold 2 pistols??? nnoo. The reason why they did not want to add dual wielding was casue of armor abilities… the controller only has soo many buttons. but yaa i do sympathize with you. i am really pissed of by the amount of things that would not be making a come back. like dual wielding is really easy to solve. i kno it casued some weapons to be useless. but common i think 343 should have added dual wield able weapons and non dual wield able weapons. that way it could have been in the game and … yyahh would have been awesome. it also pissed me off that they took out armor lock. it they were taking out the should have at least put it in just campaign… such a wast of good innovative ideas

> I’m ecstatic it’s gone. It made half the weapons useless.

when they got rid of dual wields half the weapons became useless. i actually used to be able to use a spiker and a plasma rifle now there is really no point. plus it added that epic feel to things when i could jump super high over a bunch of guys and just lay into them with 2 guns at once. I don’t see why it needed to be cut, it didn’t give you an overly good advantage but it was fun. If you didn’t want to dual wield you didn’t have to, but i think that if we want to we should be allowed to.

All you people who don’t like dual wielding, give me a reason why it shouldn’t return besides button layout, because i really think that that could be overcome. NOT why you don’t like it, i don’t care. If you don’t like it don’t use it, but if you’re against it and you have a solid reason that it would actually hurt the game then tell us it.

Dual wielding is absolutely pointless. Weapons have to be weakened just to make dual wielding balanced. No thanks

> i know ever one saw it coming but dual wielding made halo epic an they should put it in halo 4. And correct me if i’m wrong but <mark>in reach there spartan II thats why they can’t dual wield</mark> (that makes sense) but in halo 4 they’re spartan IV one higher then spartan IIIs and they could dual wield. can some one plz explain why halo 4 has no dual wielding cause i thought that was a big piece of what made halo and it wouldn’t feel the same without it .and yes i don’t play reach as much because of it halo 3 is still awesome as ever even after five years.

that is absolutely ridiculous it has nothing to do with what spartan they are, how would being that type of spartan stop them from hold another weapon in their other hand,the reason there was no dual wielding because they didnt want to put it in same with halo 4, and in reach they were spartan III’s not II’s

I’m glad dual wielding is gone. Why have 2 guns that do 50% damage each, instead of 1 that does 100% damage. Besides with the addition of AA’s and sprint we are running out of buttons.

> Dual wielding is absolutely pointless. Weapons have to be weakened just to make dual wielding balanced. No thanks

except for that is not what we have seen so far, in halo 3 the SMG and other dual wieldable weapons could still hold up on their own, i killed people with a single SMG or Spiker all the time. what we saw was when they got rid of dual-wielding those previously dual-wieldable guns got even worse. Dual-wielding merely gave you that advantage in rate of fire while staying balanced by taking away your grenade ability.

I would have preferred if it stayed, but am not that sad that it has gone.

> > Dual wielding is absolutely pointless. Weapons have to be weakened just to make dual wielding balanced. No thanks
>
> except for that is not what we have seen so far, in halo 3 the SMG and other dual wieldable weapons could still hold up on their own, i killed people with a single SMG or Spiker all the time. what we saw was when they got rid of dual-wielding those previously dual-wieldable guns got even worse. Dual-wielding merely gave you that advantage in rate of fire while staying balanced by taking away your grenade ability.

Yes, it was like a power weapon with disadvantages + strategical combinations. It was cool.

> All you people who don’t like dual wielding, give me a reason why it shouldn’t return besides button layout, because i really think that that could be overcome. NOT why you don’t like it, i don’t care. If you don’t like it don’t use it, but if you’re against it and you have a solid reason that it would actually hurt the game then tell us it.

Dual wielding and sprint cannot combine well.

Ex. MW2- Dual G18s
Ex2.MW3- Dual FMG9s

> Dual wielding is absolutely pointless. Weapons have to be weakened just to make dual wielding balanced. No thanks

profile pic is master chief holding two smgs. it looks like you still my have a place for duals in your cold heart some were