no dlc in the main playlist !

ok. i am very very angry right now but i try to be nice !
i bought all the dlcs for the halo 4 including war games map pass and champions bundle but ta da ! they are not in the main playlist !
the easiest one to play is ricochet which i found it in team action sack but what about other dlcs ? crimson, majestic and castle map pack? you can’t play them until all the players have them ! i mean if i don’t have much of friends that have them what do i do?! and sometimes miracle happens and all the players have them (sometimes) !
i bought the war games map pass so i can play them ! now wat? my money gone to waste?

Same here ! I think it was in the playlist the time they came out but not now ! if anyone wants to play them they should find other players who play them which is really not fair and if i play with someone else in custom games i can’t get the achievements ! :expressionless:

Just asking as i haven’t been on Halo 4 for months now, but are the castle/ many other DLC ACHIEVEMENTS still glitched or have 343 finally patched the game and made them obtainable?

> Just asking as i haven’t been on Halo 4 for months now, but are the castle/ many other DLC ACHIEVEMENTS still glitched or have 343 finally patched the game and made them obtainable?

Last I checked they were still glitched.

does 343 have an online support or any support?!

> does 343 have an online support or any support?!

The Halo Support forum is the closest you’ll get.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics22_Halo-Support.aspx

Trust me when I say you are not alone. The DLC issue is a serious problem 343 still has not addressed.

In order to get the DLC maps you need to be in a full lobby with everyone having the DLC. And yes there are still glitched achievements like pigs can fly etc. If interested in doing achievements add me.

eP xAzZiLuS

Just stop it with these DLC treads already…
Is there need to make a new tread for everyone who has the same question “why is there no dlc”. It has been answered many times and the answers will be the same everytime.
Dogdammit people… :l

> Just stop it with these DLC treads already…
> Is there need to make a new tread for everyone who has the same question “why is there no dlc”. It has been answered many times and the answers will be the same everytime.
> Dogdammit people… :l

Threads like this are why forums exist. I would encourage players to voice their opinions. If nobody complained about say… POD… 343 would leave it in Halo 5. How would that benefit Halo?

There are multiple threads for every issue in this game. In my opinion, the DLC one makes more sense than many b/c it is actually fixable NOW.

> > Just stop it with these DLC treads already…
> > Is there need to make a new tread for everyone who has the same question “why is there no dlc”. It has been answered many times and the answers will be the same everytime.
> > Dogdammit people… :l
>
> Threads like this are why forums exist. I would encourage players to voice their opinions. If nobody complained about say… POD… 343 would leave it in Halo 5. How would that benefit Halo?
>
> There are multiple threads for every issue in this game. In my opinion, the DLC one makes more sense than many b/c it is actually fixable NOW.

But I think it would be a more clear message if there was one tread with over 20 pages than 20 treads with less than a page…
It would also be easier.