No Dialogue Audio in Campaign

The opening cinematic works no problem

But all in game and cutscene dialogue has no dialogue from the characters.

Sound effects including grunts from action sequences is auditable but no words spoken are auditable.

Ive seen this issue on other forums people say checking audio settings are uncompressed and downloading English pack works but not for me sadly.

Anyone else having this issue or have any solutions?

If the game has been downloaded from a Store of different region of your actual language setup, this thing can happen.

I’m having the same issue. I have the game on disc from back when it launched. Decided to have another play through and all dialogue apart from the opening cut scene is gone for me too. Guessing the update I had to apply borked it as I don’t remember this problem the first time around.

Tried the suggestions around language packs etc but nothing triggers to be downloaded. I’ve tried different audio outputs - TV, headset etc. Still nadda.

Really frustrating and really ruins the game play

Its a problem of your console, it has a different voice or language setting compared to the game. Once you changed the language of your console you will start hearing the voices and dialogues

> 2533274871107718;4:
> Its a problem of your console, it has a different voice or language setting compared to the game. Once you changed the language of your console you will start hearing the voices and dialogues

Unfortunately playing around with that setting didn’t help either. I tried again last weekend to see if something magically resolved itself but had no luck. It’s got me totally stumped! Ah well.

> 2535426563468523;5:
> > 2533274871107718;4:
> > Its a problem of your console, it has a different voice or language setting compared to the game. Once you changed the language of your console you will start hearing the voices and dialogues
>
> Unfortunately playing around with that setting didn’t help either. I tried again last weekend to see if something magically resolved itself but had no luck. It’s got me totally stumped! Ah well.

I would set the language to English, double-checking the audio-output set to HDMI Stereo and doing a power cycle.

Let me know if that helps.

> 2533274818084099;6:
> > 2535426563468523;5:
> > > 2533274871107718;4:
> > > Its a problem of your console, it has a different voice or language setting compared to the game. Once you changed the language of your console you will start hearing the voices and dialogues
> >
> > Unfortunately playing around with that setting didn’t help either. I tried again last weekend to see if something magically resolved itself but had no luck. It’s got me totally stumped! Ah well.
>
> I would set the language to English, double-checking the audio-output set to HDMI Stereo and doing a power cycle.
>
> Let me know if that helps.

What I did was format the xbox, and replay it in my language, it worked try it :wink:

> 2533274871107718;7:
> > 2533274818084099;6:
> > > 2535426563468523;5:
> > > > 2533274871107718;4:
> > > > Its a problem of your console, it has a different voice or language setting compared to the game. Once you changed the language of your console you will start hearing the voices and dialogues
> > >
> > > Unfortunately playing around with that setting didn’t help either. I tried again last weekend to see if something magically resolved itself but had no luck. It’s got me totally stumped! Ah well.
> >
> > I would set the language to English, double-checking the audio-output set to HDMI Stereo and doing a power cycle.
> >
> > Let me know if that helps.
>
> What I did was format the xbox, and replay it in my language, it worked try it :wink:

Glad that fixed it for you. Did you try the power-cycle beforehand?