No Defiant Map Pack dashboard theme?

There is a Noble Map Pack dasborad theme for sale which I have but no defiant one?

Will there be one?

:’(

It was actually quite odd they didn’t have one. Although I consider them a mudane purchase anyway.

> There is a Noble Map Pack dasborad theme for sale which I have but no defiant one?
>
> Will there be one?
>
> :’(

Now that you have brought it up, I bet bs angel could send an email and see if anything can be done. :slight_smile: She’s epic like that. Besides, we help keep her busy.

Get out of my head, aVeryEasyTarget!

> Get out of my head, aVeryEasyTarget!

If you do send an email tell them you have at least one more customer that will buy it. :wink:

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Actually, this would be a cool thing. I have the a Reach theme for my other account.

No. I like what’s going on inside there. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a little cramped and I am starting to go blind from all teh awesomes, but it is worth it.

Anyway, this is something I was wondering about also, but never voiced anything. So I am glad someone spoke up and asked. :slight_smile:

> > Get out of my head, aVeryEasyTarget!
>
> No. I like what’s going on inside there. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a little cramped and I am starting to go blind from all teh awesomes, but it is worth it.
>
> Anyway, this is something I was wondering about also, but never voiced anything. So I am glad someone spoke up and asked. :slight_smile:

I found it’s rather empty in there.

But on topic, I would actually love to see another theme!

> I found it’s rather empty in there.

Hey now, there’s plenty of cobwebs up there. Gimme some credit!

The space isn’t empty, the attic is just really, really big. You need to find the exit. Listen for the Gregorian-chanting, follow it.

> The space isn’t empty, the attic is just really, really big. You need to find the exit. Listen for the Gregorian-chanting, follow it.

NOOOO! That’s the Siren’s Song that loses Pimps at Sea! Many cannot resist the urge to follow and end up running their vessel ashore!