no death scream?

so when people die in Halo 4, it’ll just be mute?

Good question! I thought they were going to add them in…but so far, nada!
It makes them more…human.

Technically speaking they’re not dying at all because it’s just a combat simulation.

I wish death screams went back to halo 2 style. Even 3 would be great.

Actually, in the recent PAX footage I’ve heard a few different “death screams.” They seem to be in the game, however not nearly as audible (or obnoxious)!

Im gonna miss the death soundsin Reach. Especially the ones that sound like puking and choking.

Yeah they should have some. I liked the reach and Halo 2 death animations.

> Technically speaking they’re not dying at all because it’s just a combat simulation.

woah, that’s deep

There have been a lot of noticeable audio-related bugs across the various builds of the game.

Since they just hit zero bugs, I think we can assume that they’ve fixed all of these.

Death screems are confirmed to be in the Final game.

PAX built had various gliches like missing sounds and medals on screen but both are going to be there on Nov 6th.

> Technically speaking they’re not dying at all because it’s just a combat simulation.

Still, makes the game feel more lively. I don’t want to feel like a robot.

> > Technically speaking they’re not dying at all because it’s just a combat simulation.
>
> Still, makes the game feel more lively. I don’t want to feel like a robot.

It’s funny that you said that, since War Games is a simulation. You’re not robots, but you’re technically not human either. I do agree about the screams though, it would be kind of weird without them.

> > > Technically speaking they’re not dying at all because it’s just a combat simulation.
> >
> > Still, makes the game feel more lively. I don’t want to feel like a robot.
>
> It’s funny that you said that, since War Games is a simulation. You’re not robots, but you’re technically not human either. I do agree about the screams though, it would be kind of weird without them.

Even if it is a simulation, I would scream at getting shot in the head. Wonder what kind of psychological effect that would have…
Spartan IV: Yeah, I’ve died… THOUSANDS OF TIMES…