No David Scully?

Am I the only one that notices that Johnson’s voice is different???

I don’t think David Scully (Original trilogy Johnson) voices the HW2 Johnson.

It is not the same voice actor unfortunately. The news I heard from Reddit is that Mr. Scully is part of a union that is still currently on strike for poor work conditions. It’s a shame, but IMO, the new voice actor is pretty good.

He doesn’t. He was on strike with a number of other voice actors, so they needed to use a substitute.

I find the current voice actor is pretty close to the original. Hell i didn’t even notice the difference till like yesterday.

The new VA is pretty good. I haven’t used Johnson myself but in the trailer he sounds very much like him.

I just read through this thread and I’m so confused how you guys didn’t notice the difference, the first word that came out of HW2 Johnson’s mouth and I knew it wasn’t David scully it’s like Steve downes with chief you just can’t replicate that voice

> 2535412267360533;6:
> I just read through this thread and I’m so confused how you guys didn’t notice the difference, the first word that came out of HW2 Johnson’s mouth and I knew it wasn’t David scully it’s like Steve downes with chief you just can’t replicate that voice

How didn’t you notice this thread was nearly 5 months old?

> 2535412267360533;6:
>

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks!

> 2533275001759937;7:
>

Please just report, and move on. There’s no need to post comments like this.