No Custom Loadouts?

Can somebody please give me the link to where a 343 employee said there will be no more Custom Loadouts in Halo 5. I keep hearing players say there will be no CL but I have never seen or read where that was the case.

I know at e3 Frank said that the Halo 5 beta will focus on the “arena” style gameplay that fans grew to love in the OT. But he also said that the “arena” style was a very small part of Halo 5’s MP… or maybe i just misunderstood him. Is there anywhere else that somebody explicitly said that Halo 5 will not have Custom Loadouts?

And can we please refrain from making this a debate on CLs belonging in Halo. I would greatly appreciate it. There are tons of threads debating this topic and none of them are saying anything new. I’m just looking for a simple answer…

Equal starts have been confirmed for the Halo 5 Beta. Don’t have a source for where I originally heard it, but Quinn DelHoyo (a multiplayer designer at 343) has confirmed it.

I’m sure it was mentioned at Gamescom as well.

> Equal starts have been confirmed for the Halo 5 Beta. Don’t have a source for where I originally heard it, but Quinn DelHoyo (a multiplayer designer at 343) has confirmed it.
>
> I’m sure it was mentioned at Gamescom as well.

Thanks but again that is just talking about the beta.

I’m talking about a statement like the one Frank made about Armour Abilities.

> Thanks but again that is just talking about the beta.

Well that’s the only place so far they’re confirmed to be out of.

Look at the -halo 5 guardians beta first look- a guy said that every one has equal starts, so everyone on red team will be the same as blue team. so if red teams spawns with a br and magnum, so will blue. thus said loadouts are removed from this so far

They haven’t said custom Loadouts are gone. People are assuming that just because the beta doesn’t have them that the full game won’t either. But they haven’t given any confirmation whether they will or not.

It’s likely that loadouts are still in the game, but not for ranked gamemodes tailored for the arena style gameplay. Honestly, it would be pretty stupid to remove them entirely. Get rid of them from MM? Fine. But removing them from custom games would do severe damage to the content creators.

> It’s likely that loadouts are still in the game, but not for ranked gamemodes tailored for the arena style gameplay. Honestly, it would be pretty stupid to remove them entirely. Get rid of them from MM? Fine. But removing them from custom games would do severe damage to the content creators.

Oh please, name me a single good Custom Game that benefits from Loadouts.
Because Speed Run, La Grille Instable, Drag Race, Tree Hugger, Plinko Extreme, Duck Hunt, Race, Rocket Race and Chase would work perfectly fine without loadouts.

Only flood comes to mind using loadouts and that was just for AAs (which are gone) and even there it was obvious picks (AC for Humans, trusther for zombies) as every other one were not that usefull (why have Promethean Vision if all humans tend to be back against the wall on the most defendable locations of the map, why have HS if it only delays for 4 seconds and gives a delay to attack after worked out (and your team mates need to concentrate your way making them more of a target for other zombies) and why use AC as a zombie considering you need to move very slow to stay invisible?).

custom loadouts should be in this game hope they add it before i lose interest black ops 3 looks more appealing the longer they leasve custom load outs out